You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ratcliffe

In charge of football operations or not he's still only minority owner. The Glazers will be just letting him make noise at this point. No way will they allow him to disrupt their cash Cow with all his "Bold new ideas" 

Gang of cunts. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Ten Haag will get away with the shit team performances and get sacked for leaving a teacup ring on his dugout seat.

To be fair I would throw away the key for anybody who did that

2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

The absolute cracker here is

there is not enough space in Manchester and at the club’s London premises to accommodate all staff owing to some being used for hospitality and other activities.
Fucking shambolic. 

57 minutes ago, No2 said:

Is that not what Teamviewer is for?

I thought they got the TeamViewer sponsorship because somebody from India rang up pretending to be from Sky Broadband and Woodward fell for it.

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Interesting priorities for Sir Jim. What a magnificent addition he's been. 

He'll be taking the managers job himself soon.  

On 03/05/2024 at 21:29, Section_31 said:

The Bitch works for him doesn't he? He got him a discount on a Belstaff biker jacket, fair enough that.

I felt like I needed to get something out of the cunt, it’s a hell of a jacket. 

Can’t get a red rawl plug in work. Can’t take a van over the Runcorn bridge because it costs £2. Spend tens of thousands on unnecessary scaffolding. 

Stop buying office staff staples at Old Trafford, spend tens of millions on shite players. Crack on you Brexit cunt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It'll all end in tears. He's doing a Brian Clough at Leeds - only he's laying into the admin team and the tea ladies instead of the super rich players. 

They love punching down these fellas don't they? I bet he's got a micro penis, the woolyback twat. 

• Upvote 1