You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - EFL Cup Final, Sun 25th Feb 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A few bevvies for the match.

IMG_20240224_122909.jpg

It's alright that blood orange stuff. But I don't feel it for this time of year. You need a bit of sunshine and warmth. Wherever possible, it'll be strong, dank IPAs for me tomorrow. Although I'm more expecting shit lager in plastic cups. 

When you order mind games off Wish.com

Pochettino warns Carabao Cup final officials over Klopp’s Liverpool exit bias

Chelsea manager fears officials could be caught up in emotion

Pochettino: ‘We need to be fair in every single decision’

Jacob Steinberg

Notifications off

Fri 23 Feb 2024 22.30 GMT

Mauricio Pochettino has urged the officials in Sunday’s Carabao Cup final to be “fair” as he warned against them getting caught up in the emotion around Jürgen Klopp’s departure from Liverpool.

Oooh so clever, go and store some low fat nuts in your cheeks.

Mate of mine reckons he was with some fellers earlier who were at a hotel and Spearing and Martin Kelly were there saying Nunez hasn't traveled and Salah is out.

Not sure what to make of that like....but he isn't sort to bullshit usually.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Mate of mine reckons he was with some fellers earlier who were at a hotel and Spearing and Martin Kelly were there saying Nunez hasn't traveled and Salah is out.

Wonderful news, Spearing will be playing if this goes on.

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

Worrying if true. 

39 minutes ago, an tha said:

We'll play them with the players we have. Fuck Chelsea.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, an tha said:

If Nunez hasn't travelled, he must be proper fucked as you'd expect klopp to want everyone there even if they're not involved. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

If Nunez hasn't travelled, he must be proper fucked as you'd expect klopp to want everyone there even if they're not involved. 

The hasn't traveled comment didn't sit right with me to be honest - not sure if that was right.

Conversation ended like this:

Screenshot-20240224-172716-Whats-App.jpg

Screenshot-20240224-172754-Whats-App.jpg

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

The hasn't traveled comment didn't sit right with me to be honest - not sure if that was right.

Conversation ended like this:

Screenshot-20240224-172716-Whats-App.jpg

Screenshot-20240224-172754-Whats-App.jpg

I can believe they're both not playing, I would be just really worried if Nunez isn't even fit enough to travel. I thought when you heard ljinders yesterday (rather than just read his words) he sounded like they wouldn't play. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I can believe they're both not playing, I would be just really worried if Nunez isn't even fit enough to travel. I thought when you heard ljinders yesterday (rather than just read his words) he sounded like they wouldn't play. 

I doubt the not traveled stuff too

We'll see i suppose.

13 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Extra time and penalties here we go. And more walking wounded afterwards.

It is quite hard to imagine us not picking up more injuries here - although surely to fuck it has to ease and turn at some point...

I doubt Nunez or Salah were ever really in contention for tomorrow but we didn't want to give Chelsea too much information.

I'd go with Bradley on the right of a front three, Gomez at right back and Robbo at LB.

Bradley tore them to shreds at Anfield so I'd love to see him given more freedom to get at them. He played right wing back and right midfield at Bolton so it's not going to be completely alien to him.

Kelleher

Gomez

VVD

Konate

Robertson

Endo

Mac alister

Gravenberch

Bradley

Gakpo

Diaz

Subs