You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are your inadvertent superpowers?

Simbo

As title.

My superpower is being able to find massive fuck off potholes in the road despite them not being on my driving line.

They are like a magnet to my car and I veer off and find them every time without fail.

I will join the queue that takes the longest, could be a McDonald's, a bar or a toilet, absolutely guaranteed the person in front of me has 16 kids upstairs waiting on a individual happy meals.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, No2 said:

I will join the queue that takes the longest, could be a McDonald's, a bar or a toilet, absolutely guaranteed the person in front of me has 16 kids upstairs waiting on a individual happy meals.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zez9z8l47f64h3l0gy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

If anything is 50/50, like a door being push/pull or a paracetamol packet having the instructions at one end when you open it, I always pick the wrong fucking one. 

Also, repelling women. I'm a ninja at that shit.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Mook said:

If anything is 50/50, like a door being push/pull or a paracetamol packet having the instructions at one end when you open it, I always pick the wrong fucking one. 

Also, repelling women. I'm a ninja at that shit.

That's definitely one for the small things that wreck your head thread. 

The Stench of Eternal Death. If I’m coughing hard it just squeezes our with a pop, and it is really, really awful. Gas masks are required.

I have the lurgy at the moment so I was sat in court waiting to get on, and nearly dozing off. Suddenly my bladder goes rogue and I only just made it to the toilet to piss. I wasn’t that far away from supreme embarrassment, as it wasn’t taking no for an answer. So now I’m limiting fluids despite the advice being drink plenty of fluids.

Not me but a fella I work with. Everyone he seems to meet drops dead a few weeks later. 

He will say he’s having a drink with an old friend and then not long after, he will be after time off to go to the poor bastards funeral. This happened about 5 or 6 times over the past year. He is only 56 as well. He’s now known as Grim in work.

Thankfully, he didn’t go to the works night out.

• Upvote 1

Doing smelly shits. When I used to go out with a mate I'd stay at his house and cop a squat in the downstairs bog, but the smell could pass through the wall, we christened my shits "Patrick Swayzees", you could hear members of his family retching down the hall.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Simbo said:

As title.

My superpower is being able to find massive fuck off potholes in the road despite them not being on my driving line.

They are like a magnet to my car and I veer off and find them every time without fail.

Makes a change from finding Pat holes.

My superpower is catching the edge of a paving slab when walking, tripping up and pretending nobody saw it.

51 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Makes a change from finding Pat holes.

My superpower is catching the edge of a paving slab when walking, tripping up and pretending nobody saw it.

Are you also able to find the wonky paving slabs that have a cold puddle beneath them, just waiting for its chance to jump up your trouser leg?

Really brightens my fucking day when that happens.