You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ryan Reynolds

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Sunny is by far the best American Sitcom ever made and no where near enough credit for Mac. 

If anyone hasnt seen him go fat and then back just because he could; is a thing of beauty. 

Fully concur that he is the best out of the two. 

And that is why I hate the cunt! 

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Finished watching this recently. Mrs loved it but I just thought the fans came across as  annoying as fuck. Group of them twatted one of their own fans at a train station and had a bizarre sense of entitlement which was strange considering it's not like they came from greatness and fell on hard times. 

If we get them in the FA Cup I've no dount whatsoever they'd be singing sign on and calling us dippers.

Boo hoo, we lost our mines so voted for a Tory MP and occasionally like to smash up chester. Think they were throwing things at the Accrington goalie at the weekend too.

Hope we do get them at some point and get to send their arms, where their legs are. Bunch of Ffestiniog twats.

It's my home town and believe me there is no sense of entitlement,  like any set of fans there are always knobheads and obviously in Wrexhams case a few bandwagoners but it's a on the whole a decent hard working town .

I'd be very surprised and frankly pissed off if the usual shite songs would get sung if we ever play them .

My lad was at the Accrington match and I know there owner raised the prices of a ticket  by a fiver because of so called increases for stewarding and the like , which certainly raised a few eyebrows amongst the match going regulars .

I hadn't heard of any aggressive behaviour between the fans nothing has been reported locally .

Don't get me started on the town voting for the Tory witch god only knows how that happened and you regularly hear chants of Fuck the Tories at the match I honestly think she's a goner at the next election anyway .

• Upvote 1

I can remember when Wrexham were on their arse in July 2005. Liverpool played a preseason friendly there and paraded the European Cup so their fans could take photos of it. All the first team played as well and not all random reserve team players. It was a sellout so boosted their cash flow. 

Still probably call us bindippers though if we ever play them again.

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Agreed. You'd struggle to think of a prominent example of that.

He did a book launch in a theatre next to the Ground last night along with Ben Foster , it was packed out .

He's a cult hero to the fans and has been captain a few times this season as a few have said I'd be shocked if they ever sang offensive songs about us .

4 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

Sunny is by far the best American Sitcom ever made and no where near enough credit for Mac. 

If anyone hasnt seen him go fat and then back just because he could; is a thing of beauty. 

Fully concur that he is the best out of the two. 

Curb is better than Sunny though. I love both but Curb’s got Larry David AND Leon Black. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stick with it. Starts off pretty slow but quickly becomes the GOAT. 

The first season of IASIP was pretty crap as well, to be fair. No Frank, no party. 

But then came the Wheelchairs and the strip club................ S2 Ep1. Let the debauchery commence.   

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

Tried Curb and thought it was shite. 

17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Stick with it. Starts off pretty slow but quickly becomes the GOAT. 

The first season of IASIP was pretty crap as well, to be fair. No Frank, no party. 

17 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

But then came the Wheelchairs and the strip club................ S2 Ep1. Let the debauchery commence.   

Curb defo does improve and is a good watch - Leon is the man.

IASIP series 3 to about 10 is untouchable though. Funniest thing on TV those middle seasons

• Upvote 1