Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 78 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Recommended Posts

Frank's not going to last long now is he? He'd have been better sticking with building a young English based side over several years narrative to mask his deficiencies. Now they've blown £200 million on purely attacking options he's screwed. 

 

I can't say I've been that impressed with Werner either, he'll score a fair few but I'm not sure how he would have fitted into our front three? Lots of energy but little thought.

 

No reason for them to Havertz at all.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this is doing is proving how Everton are the best team in the league and how the tide has turned

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Section_31 said:

Haha fuck off lampard, can't polish a turd, fucking Edwardian pick-pocketing  cheese faced motherfucker.

What about his bad points ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, clangers said:

No reason for them to Havertz at all.

 

It is absolutely insane for a young player of any merit to go to a team in transition. Havertz was given some very, very bad advice. He may come good, but it is the kind of move that can shatter confidence and destroy a career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, clangers said:

Frank's not going to last long now is he? He'd have been better sticking with building a young English based side over several years narrative to mask his deficiencies. Now they've blown £200 million on purely attacking options he's screwed. 

 

I can't say I've been that impressed with Werner either, he'll score a fair few but I'm not sure how he would have fitted into our front three? Lots of energy but little thought.

 

No reason for them to Havertz at all.

To be fair, if Werner had come here Jurgen's coaching would have improved him tremendously. I mean Fwank or Jurgen, come on, what was the lad thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s this? Chelsea with £200m of summer recruits losing 3-0 away to newly promoted West Brom?

 

You hate to see it, you really do. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Ev>Chavs  who would have thunk

Everton beat West Brom

Liverpool drew with Chelsea when they had 11 men

West Brom beating Chelsea

Everton are Champions....that's the real quiz!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way in which Lampard has spent that £300m is akin to sending a teenager to Tesco to buy the ingredients for a Sunday roast without a shopping list. They will come back with a few nice desserts but neglect the basic fundamentals of the roast, so you end up with Chicken, Yorkshire Puddings covered in chocolate syrup and marshmallows.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Colt Seavers said:

Everton beat West Brom

Liverpool drew with Chelsea when they had 11 men

West Brom beating Chelsea

Everton are Champions....that's the real quiz!!

I salute the new Champions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

...fucking Edwardian pick-pocketing  cheese faced motherfucker.

Just near choked laughing at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elite said:

The way in which Lampard has spent that £300m is akin to sending a teenager to Tesco to buy the ingredients for a Sunday roast without a shopping list. They will come back with a few nice desserts but neglect the basic fundamentals of the roast, so you end up with Chicken, Yorkshire Puddings covered in chocolate syrup and marshmallows.

And your point is ?  Yorkshire pud with syrup and marshmallows is delicious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, magicrat said:

And your point is ?  Yorkshire pud with syrup and marshmallows is delicious 

What's known as tea at Jimmy Saville's house.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

 

It is absolutely insane for a young player of any merit to go to a team in transition. Havertz was given some very, very bad advice. He may come good, but it is the kind of move that can shatter confidence and destroy a career.

I don’t know what he’s supposed to do. He looks like a complete wisp of a player; I’m sure he had something about him to prompt the hype (and ridiculously inflated fee), but it’s clear he’s far from the finished article and, as you say, his wouldn’t be the first young career poleaxed by an ill-advised transfer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elite said:

What's known as tea at Jimmy Saville's house.

In all seriousness my Grandad would polish off any left-over YP with syrup for dessert 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, El Rojo said:

Jody Morris has all the gravitas of a bike thief on that Chelsea bench. 

He's the guy that stands on the wheel pegs as the bike thief peddles away.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elite said:

The way in which Lampard has spent that £300m is akin to sending a teenager to Tesco to buy the ingredients for a Sunday roast without a shopping list. They will come back with a few nice desserts but neglect the basic fundamentals of the roast, so you end up with Chicken, Yorkshire Puddings covered in chocolate syrup and marshmallows.

Some of us were saying that in the summer, but we were told that he was signing Europe’s best young players and therefore clearly had a plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If none of West Brom’s goals had gone in and Chelsea had scored one they would be 1-0 up and I think their players should be massively upbeat about that fact.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, clockspeed said:

WBA are tearing them to shreds think we will see an old head brought in to "help" Frank out.

What’s Hiddink up to these days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×