Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 1281 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

Held at a Jewish girls school. They have had big problems with Orthodox jews congregating in New York a well. No masks, no deodorant and no fucking consideration for anyone but themselves.  Fucking stupid selfish cunts 

 

I bet nothing happens to them. A fine? They should be locked up 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The study for the Oxford vaccine showed greater efficacy if the second dose was given 12 weeks after the first, so for that vaccine the Government strategy fits the data. There is however no such data to support this strategy for the Pfizer vaccine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Held at a Jewish girls school. They have had big problems with Orthodox jews congregating in New York a well. No masks, no deodorant and no fucking consideration for anyone but themselves.  Fucking stupid selfish cunts 

 

I bet nothing happens to them. A fine? They should be locked up 

 

Are you saying round up the Jews and put them in some kind of enclosure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Held at a Jewish girls school. They have had big problems with Orthodox jews congregating in New York a well. No masks, no deodorant and no fucking consideration for anyone but themselves.  Fucking stupid selfish cunts 

 

I bet nothing happens to them. A fine? They should be locked up 

 

5bVdb09.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

Are you saying round up the Jews and put them in some kind of enclosure?

Not jews, but all people who break the rules like that. 400?! No masks what the fuck! Doesn't matter what religion they are they are fucking cunts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

Are you saying round up the Jews and put them in some kind of enclosure?

Clearly they haven't been paying attention, maybe they need help with their concentration. I suggest we send them on a little educational holiday, I think there's a few campsites nearby. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

Are you saying round up the J̶e̶w̶s̶ people breaking lockdown regulations and put them in some kind of e̶n̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ court?

 

You seem to have jumped a few steps ahead in the rush to condemnation there.

 

A lesson history doesn't show ends well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Held at a Jewish girls school. They have had big problems with Orthodox jews congregating in New York a well. No masks, no deodorant and no fucking consideration for anyone but themselves.  Fucking stupid selfish cunts 

 

I bet nothing happens to them. A fine? They should be locked up 

Get them all to the showers. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Not jews, but all people who break the rules like that. 400?! No masks what the fuck! Doesn't matter what religion they are they are fucking cunts 

 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

You seem to have jumped a few steps ahead in the rush to condemnation there.

 

A lesson history doesn't show ends well...

 

Can't make a simple holocaust joke around here anymore. Jeeez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheBitch said:

400 people at a wedding in East London. 
 

Did the stupid fuckers really think this would go unnoticed?

Maybe they’re all after the £500 quid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.itpro.co.uk/security/malware/358393/laptops-sent-from-gov-to-schools-infected-with-malware?_mout=1&utm_campaign=itpro_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

 

School laptops sent by government arrive loaded with malware

Calls grow for Gavin Williamson to resign as the Department for Education urgently investigates

Laptops issued by the UK government to support vulnerable children as they adapt to homeschooling have been found to contain malware.

 

Teachers have been sharing details across online forums of devices they have received from the government that contain suspicious files, the BBC has reported.

 

A number of the devices were found to be infected with a "self-propagating network worm", according to the forum, and they also appeared to be contacting Russian servers, one teacher wrote. The Windows-based laptops were specifically infected with Gamarue.1, a worm Microsoft identified in 2012.

 

 

The Department for Education (DfE) said it was "urgently investigating".

 

"We are aware of an issue with a small number of devices," the department said in a statement. "And we are investigating as an urgent priority to resolve the matter as soon as possible. DfE IT teams are in touch with those who have reported this issue. We believe this is not widespread."

 

Despite the DfE's suggestion that it is a "small number", the incident will only add more pressure on Gavin Williamson, who is facing calls to resign over his performance as education secretary. The MP for South Staffordshire has been criticised for his slow response during the lockdown, particularly with getting hardware and data to the most vulnerable children. So far, more than 800,000 laptops have been shipped, an effort that has been branded as being too little, too late.

 

The shadow education secretary, Kate Green, has also called on Williamson to resign.

 

"Gavin Williamson's record throughout this pandemic has been shambolic. He has bounced from one crisis to another without learning from his mistakes or listening to the parents, pupils and hard-working education staff who have been left to deal with the fallout," she said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to hear that the R number has gone down. I just hope that it doesn't lead to complacency and opening shit up too quickly. Just hammer the vaccine while shit appears to be getting slightly better. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Amazing how much lockdown can help slow down a virus. 

Yeah, because that would make the new hyper contagious variant spread at a lower rate than other variants.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Yeah, because that would make the new hyper contagious variant spread at a lower rate than other variants.

Yeah mate as long as people don't start carting themselves off on holidays abroad we might just be able buy a pint at the bar by 2022. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah mate as long as people don't start carting themselves off on holidays abroad we might just be able buy a pint at the bar by 2022. 

Cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just about to head out for my jab, I'll speak to you all directly through the forum software once I'm a cyborg under Bill Gates's control in an hour or so.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Cunt.

Thats it, can't take a joke so start the name calling then cry when you get sworn at back like a little bitch. Usual stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats it, can't take a joke so start the name calling then cry when you get sworn at back like a little bitch. Usual stuff. 

No, you made yourself look stupid with your comment and when I pointed it out, you used something completely irrelevant to try and have a pop. Like I said, cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I'm just about to head out for my jab, I'll speak to you all directly through the forum software once I'm a cyborg under Bill Gates's control in an hour or so.

6YxA.gif

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spy Bee said:

No, you made yourself look stupid with your comment and when I pointed it out, you used something completely irrelevant to try and have a pop. Like I said, cunt.

He made himself look stupid by saying lockdowns can help slow down the virus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×