You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I need a job (sort of)

Fowler1972

You were so close to having a great username, mate. 'Mr. Pink' vs 'Mr pink'. I'd contact Dave U urgently and beg for a name change.

Is "Mr" not acceptable? My understanding was that the full stop was optional when the word was abbreviated to the first and last letter. "Dr" being another case in point.

The lower case letter is unforgivable, however.

I didn’t really, my friends did. I’ve no problem with Benidorm though. It’s a fun place.

I’ve earned a total of £1200 so far this year (equivalent of £300 per month). I’m hardly Bill Gates.

There you go, money again. Can't help yourself. Bet you give Big Issue sellers a £5 and tell them you write for it.

Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

Jennings, on 07 May 2018 - 2:09 PM, said:snapback.png

Cheers. So, you gonna do a GF post about the hierarchy, dude?

I might, later this week. Working today and tomorrow.

so 2 days work in 5 months? 

Yes.

So your two days of work came in this week then?

• Upvote 2

Charges? There you go again, it's money money money with you.

Ha, ha. Actually I’ve just been at a meeting with the customer who’s given me the day rate work. I told her that the good people at TLW don’t think I’m worth the money. She looked like she agreed but didn’t say anything as she clearly wants me.

Ha, ha. Actually I’ve just been at a meeting with the customer who’s given me the day rate work. I told her that the good people at TLW don’t think I’m worth the money. She looked like she agreed but didn’t say anything as she clearly wants me.

Don't they all in Phillworld.

I could get a job. I can get work. I only want to do limited things this year though for all sorts of reasons. To be honest I’ve done four days work all year. I’ve another twelve days booked in and if I can get another 10-15 from somewhere at a decent rate that’ll do.

Erm, something doesn't add up here

So the " gardener " his emotional crutch and person he relies on most would be tossed aside like a used tissue if this women gave him an eyelash flutter?

Another one in a long list of things that don't add up. Sex and drugs and rock n roll.

Love doesn’t always add up. It’s an emotion without logic.