You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man U at Mordor (A) 4pm. 15/1/2017 Fuck off Mourinho no more from Trumo

Bjornebye

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Leaving the cups aside, in the league we have to face Swansea and Chelsea at Anfield, and Hull away, before we get to see Mane again.

There's no point in buying anyone now, we need to throw Woodburn or Ojo in at the end of a game and see if we can produce a moment or two.  They will be complete unknowns to the opposition, WE don't know what they can do, let alone the opposition.

We need Lallana back in midfield, we need Matip back, and we need to try a few things out up front.

And we need to escape injuries to key players. I actually think this factor gets far too little attention when comparing the different teams and evaluating their achievements. It's part of the game of course, and it's a loosers attitude to blaim failure upon it, but still I think it's a vital factor. Arsenal with and without Sanches, us with and without Coutinho or Mane, Chelsea with or without Hazard or Costa, Tottenham with or without Kane or Lloris. Of course it makes a difference, and luck/coincidences are probably a bigger factor than the way the club and player work on a day to day basis.

Herrera is quickly becoming number one snide cunt in the league. Week in week out, he's falling about when not touched, and dishing out sly kicks, stamps. Not once is he called out on it.

Little weasel faced, lesbian haired cunt.

Should sign a few like him. Far too nice theae days. Suarez the last we had with that win at all costs mentality.

Fuck me.

It's apparently our "cup final" but these sweaty Manc twats are taking the draw quite badly.

Dragging up Liverpool's OPTA long ball stats. Sam Luckhurst of the MEN writing a bilious article about Klopp, with personal attacks chucked in.

All because he uttered 3 words in his TV interview - "with long balls."

He didn't moan about it, as is being claimed. He just pointed it out. And it was true. It's funny to see how three little words have got under their skin so much.

It's mostly their own doing too. They still bleat about the mythical and fallacious "United way" of playing football, despite largely playing shit on a stick football for the best part of 4 or 5 years now. They don't like a dissenting voice pointing that out.

Plus, they absolutely convinced themselves that they were going to beat us. No, not beat us. Batter us. The build up was all about how they'd got their attacking swagger back. And about how defensively weak we are.

Yet, in 180 minutes of football, they failed to score a lawful and legitimate goal against us.

I've seen a few falsely claiming that Mignolet was man of the match. Really? He made one very good save from Ibrahimovic's fre kick. The Mkhityryan save was hit straight at him. That aside, I don't recall him doing much else of note. Maybe the Rooney save, but it was offside anyway.

Then, that Luckhurst knob and the Full Time Devils weapons have implied that the fact that Lovren was named Sky's MOTM shows that United were the better team as we had to defend more. Then, in the next breath, or a few Tweets earlier in Luckhurst's case, they claim that Rojo was United's MOTM.....

Erm....they do know that he's a defender too? No?

Even for that lot, that's some backwards logic.

Hate them with a passion. And that they're largely celebrating a draw while we're a bit disappointed with that result says a lot about the reality of the situation.

• Upvote 1

And we need to escape injuries to key players. I actually think this factor gets far too little attention when comparing the different teams and evaluating their achievements. It's part of the game of course, and it's a loosers attitude to blaim failure upon it, but still I think it's a vital factor. Arsenal with and without Sanches, us with and without Coutinho or Mane, Chelsea with or without Hazard or Costa, Tottenham with or without Kane or Lloris. Of course it makes a difference, and luck/coincidences are probably a bigger factor than the way the club and player work on a day to day basis.

No Clyne, Matip, Mane and only a cameo from Coutinho yesterday.

All starters in what is already a tiny squad.

That we almost won and created a few chances after conceding is testament to the mental strength and physical conditioning under Klopp.

In many ways, that was a cup final for them yesterday. The most expensive team ever assembled and they still had to resort to being Millwall 1985 to salvage something.

I disagree. Suarez was a brilliant player because of his footballing ability, not because he was snide.

Hard to separate the different parts though. He would do literally anything to win, which probably did make him snide from time to time.

Can't say I minded too much though.

I disagree. Suarez was a brilliant player because of his footballing ability, not because he was snide.

Both, Suarez whilst extremely gifted wouldn't be among the worlds best without that desire to come out on top in every single situation.

No one minds a snide fuck when they're our cunt.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Leaving the cups aside, in the league we have to face Swansea and Chelsea at Anfield, and Hull away, before we get to see Mane again.

There's no point in buying anyone now, we need to throw Woodburn or Ojo in at the end of a game and see if we can produce a moment or two.  They will be complete unknowns to the opposition, WE don't know what they can do, let alone the opposition.

We need Lallana back in midfield, we need Matip back, and we need to try a few things out up front.

10 games at home defo a good thing, we're unbeaten there. Bring it on

We're still the top scorers in the league. The lack of a world-class striker is literally the least of our issues. The problems are that Klavan, Lovren and Karius/Mignolet have been terribly mistake-prone and we are bad at holding onto leads.

We're the top scorers because we're set up to attack. We should be smashing 4's and 5's past shit teams on the regular. 

We need to beat Swansea and then Chelsea, then most likely we will only be four points behind and it's game on. We could then go on a fantastic run, helped by players returning and a lot of home games, given all the away games at the start of the season.

An unbeaten run is not quite enough, given the high standards this season. Man Utd have a long unbeaten run but they can't even break into the top four, at least to date, and I hope they get Europa football again next season. To make headway in this league, the way the top six are playing, you need wins.

Hopefully we pile on the wins from this point forward. It would be great to see us get a second wind and finish the season really strongly, legitimately chasing that title. If we are only four points behind Chelsea after we play them, the hunt will be fascinating.

I still think we're more likely to drop out of the top four than we are to win the league. We need performances as good as Sunday's or better for basically every remaining league game, along with a bit of luck here and there, in order to have the remotest shout of overhauling Chelsea.

We may well beat Chelsea but we'll fuck it up against the lesser teams. That away game at Hull after the midweek match looks like exactly the sort of game we take our foot off the gas for.

Should sign a few like him. Far too nice theae days. Suarez the last we had with that win at all costs mentality.

When we had Suarez everything he did was analysed to the nth degree and was criticised all over the show. This little shitstain and the rest of his crew get away with murder week in and week out because of who they play for.

If we had Herrera or Rojo in our squad they'd have served bans by now.

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

If Herrera has a win at all costs mentality how come the knobheads are still 6th?

Scored a total of 1 fucking goal for them this season, against Forest in the league cup. He's just a dirty wanker who has that Spanish habit of holding his face a lot when someone dares to face up to him. 

All in all an OK result for us. The most important thing was to bounce back from a couple of very poor displays and not loose. In that respect; mission accomplished! Something’s OK when you’re at Old Trafford and the home team reverts to Tony Pulis style football.

And they are 6th