You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man U at Mordor (A) 4pm. 15/1/2017 Fuck off Mourinho no more from Trumo

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Firmino isn't a better striker than Sturridge, of course I'd be disappointed if we sell Sturridge this summer, but so should you...

No, I'll be happy if someone is going to pay for him. he's a busted flush who has had one good season for us, talented yes, fucked in the head and body though. 

A good point given the players we missed and that they had more momentum prior to the game. I really thought we would put in a lame performance.

Just a thought. If we do get past Southampton I'd fancy us to beat them at Wembley. We'd have Matip, Clyne and Mane back as well as Coutinho with a few more games under his belt. I'd like to see how they would mark both centre backs on set pieces.

Guest Pistonbroke

Paul Pogba is a wonderful technician. I thought he was absolutely outstanding there today, he was just maybe lacking that wee bit of looking anything like a fucking professional footballer.

He#s teaming up with the WWE next season. 

No, I'll be happy if someone is going to pay for him. he's a busted flush who has had one good season for us, talented yes, fucked in the head and body though.

He was our top scorer last season despite being injured for most of it... in the second half tonight, he would've been more use than Firmino, as they gave us more space to attack.

Guest Pistonbroke

He was our top scorer last season despite being injured for most of it... in the second half tonight, he would've been more use than Firmino, as they gave us more space to attack.

How do you know? I'd say by going on performances this season he'd have strolled about up front wasting the ball a lot. Anyway, this is all a bit tedious now and Klopp knows best, hence the fact deluded S is warming the bench most games. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Paul Pogba is a wonderful technician. I thought he was absolutely outstanding there today, he was just maybe lacking that wee bit of looking anything like a fucking professional footballer.

He is just lacking a wee bit of Budgie Smugglers and he'd be a WWE star. 

Very pleased with the result given our recent form, several key players absent and United's good form of late. Although a bit gutted we didn't snatch a win at the end with that rubbish effort from Wijnaldum. A good point. Now let's not undo the good work by failing to beat Swansea next week.

Guest Pistonbroke

He deserves retrospective action for that haircut. What a fucking weapon!

Cringe worthy mate, there are some real bell ends in the game these days.