You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Doritos Roulette

Sugar Ape

They all tasty a tiny bit spicy so I was duped, munching away till I hit the good stuff, had to shampoo my beard afterwards, true story.

I could fee the burn in my nostrils before it hit my throat. Drank two litres of water in an hour and nearly pissed myself walking home. Also, water doesn't help.

• Upvote 1

I could fee the burn in my nostrils before it hit my throat. Drank two litres of water in an hour and nearly pissed myself walking home. Also, water doesn't help.

I just wasn't expecting it because there was a very mild heat to the other ones, I thought they were the usual all mouth and no trousers affair, unfortunately not, I'm gonna make my mate eat them tomorrow, I may or may not tell him they're not normal Doritos.

• Upvote 1

I just wasn't expecting it because there was a very mild heat to the other ones, I thought they were the usual all mouth and no trousers affair, unfortunately not, I'm gonna make my mate eat them tomorrow, I may or may not tell him they're not normal Doritos.

That's a good shout that, I'm going round to my brother's for a get together in a couple of weeks, I'm going to make Nachos with these fuckers & watch everyone shit themselves.

200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Thanks for PMing me your video review, rapey. My favourite part was when you said 'sweet chilli sauce'

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Defo checking these out. Sounds like they'd make for an immense crisp butty.

Now there's a shout. I don't have crisp but ties, but I sometimes add them to a cheese and ham or something. Something spicy would go well.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Wrong.

image.jpg

They're the fackin' daddy.

These Doritos sound ace, I'm defo gonna get me some.

Mustard? Fucking mustard? You need to stand in the corner and have a think about what you've done.

• Downvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Have a look in the crisps thread. Whilst your there you'll see the support for Brannigans beef & mustard and then you can come over and stand in this fucking corner.

Fuck you, and your corner full of yellow sludge!

I'm hard as fuck because I eat curries that don't taste of anything and then shit through the eye of a needle for 48 hours.

Yeah, to be fair there is a cutoff point. Them ghost chillis and the like are fucking ridiculous. I can eat them, but the situtation is pretty much as described above. 

I've made sauces and things with habaneros, I don't find them painful to eat and still get plenty of taste out of the food. Anything stronger than that is a pissing contest. Followed by a shitting contest.

I like all walkers crisps, they make nice crisp butty's the regular ones. Discos though... Discos disgust me only because they once were great. A disco crisp of the past compared to a disco crisp of today is like looking at kelly lebrock then and kelly lebrock now.

Those sour creme pretzels are nice.