You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Balotelli

WhiskeyJar

I'm amazed they only gave him 1 on the basis the FA usually goes to town on us. I do wonder what the ban would be if he was scoring for fun.

Isnt the formula (number of goals scored for LFC in premier league that season)/2 + 1?

Proof that girls don't care if you can't get it up and stink of piss all day, as long as you're filthy rich.

Only white girls though.

I'm amazed they only gave him 1 on the basis the FA usually goes to town on us. I do wonder what the ban would be if he was scoring for fun. 

Read yesterday that the maximum punishment was a one game ban, and the minimum was a fine, so they did go to town, so to speak.

Arsenal have apparently put an appeal in to have the ban suspended till after their game...

Made me smile but on a serious note it still baffles me why we bought this fuckwit . That aside to then make out we were getting a bargain was just a fucking insult to peoples intelligence.

Made me smile but on a serious note it still baffles me why we bought this fuckwit . That aside to then make out we were getting a bargain was just a fucking insult to peoples intelligence.

Because we left everything to the last minute seemingly in the belief we'd get Sanchez. I blame Ayre for that, he just seems like he doesn't understand how different football is from other business.

Because we left everything to the last minute seemingly in the belief we'd get Sanchez. I blame Ayre for that, he just seems like he doesn't understand how different football is from other business.

Or Rodgers spunked 50 million at Southampton and there was not much of the budget left. Just imagine no Lovren and then that money adds to the Balotelli money and he has way more options then.

Not the whole story imo. Sure we could have signed Bony but they wouldn't pay the price and the whole Remy saga was a farce. The owners nickle and diming in transfer negotiations has become a joke.  

If there is one player who I don't want on the end of these chances, it's balotelli.

He's almost in double figures for open goals missed this season

Hes missed about two clear chances that I can remember off the top of my head, he nearly had two goals against the mancs with good efforts and got in other good positions aswell, if the team carries on creating like they have been he will get goals.

• Downvote 1

Balotelli is a Serie A, Premier league, Champions League winner, that's led his Country to a world cup final. Ricky on the other hand led world famous Rochdale to a 14th place finish in league two and Bristol Rovers to a historic 16th place in league one at the same stage of his career.

Lets fuck Balotelli off and keep Rickie Lambert cos he's from Kirby, forgetting the fact that he's absolute shite and doesn't have the pre requisite skill to play for us. Lets just conveniently forget he's on 50k a week and give him a free pass because he kisses the badge before he shafts us from behind. 

• Upvote 3

If there is one player who I don't want on the end of these chances, it's balotelli.

He's almost in double figures for open goals missed this season

He's a player of streaks, If he can get his confidence back in front of goal then he could really go on a run. We might get our money back in the summer then. 

Balotelli is a Serie A, Premier league, Champions League winner, that's led his Country to a world cup final. Ricky on the other hand led world famous Rochdale to a 14th place finish in league two and Bristol Rovers to a historic 16th place in league one at the same stage of his career.

Lets fuck Balotelli off and keep Rickie Lambert cos he's from Kirby, forgetting the fact that he's absolute shite and doesn't have the pre requisite skill to play for us. Lets just conveniently forget he's on 50k a week and give him a free pass because he kisses the badge before he shafts us from behind. 

What are you subtly hinting at here?

• Upvote 1

Balotelli is the last thing we need right now. Finding space and converting chances don't appear anywhere in his CV. In fact they have been replaced by shooting at every opportunity irrespective of the distance from goal and staying as close as possible to opposition defenders  

I think everyone thinks Lambert is shite, it's just that he at least moves. Such are our current striking options that not meandering around the centre circle thinking about the Moomins is a plus point.