You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

As I have only had kodi for a few months I am not sure whether or not it us just me but I am sure exodus used to be a lot better at being able to provide streams.

I have tried to watch tonight hacksaw ridge, baby driver, sons of anarchy and narcos but they have all come back as no streams available. It didn't used to seem this bad or maybe it's just me.

Has it always been this shite or has it just started to happen lately?

As I have only had kodi for a few months I am not sure whether or not it us just me but I am sure exodus used to be a lot better at being able to provide streams.

I have tried to watch tonight hacksaw ridge, baby driver, sons of anarchy and narcos but they have all come back as no streams available. It didn't used to seem this bad or maybe it's just me.

There are much better add ons than Exodus.

Specto or Elysium for example. I prefer Maverick out of all for films and TV shows.

Clear cache and clear provider list in Exodus settings then try iit again mate.

Again, hard for me to compare because I watch Real Debrid streams.

It's definitely a recent thing. It used to be shit hot. Genesis was even better.

Installed exodus 3 and started using trakt and things are back to normal. actually better. trakt looks class. If a few other addons allow this integration, it would mean less fucking about setting up favourites with new builds and installs

Elysium will update with Trakt soon.

• Upvote 1

Is anyone here using a paid sub for the football at the moment....

How is sportsmania running right now, have they been hit with the kodi crackdown like the rest?

I'm wanting to get a paid subscription sorted before all the friendlies and season starts, what do you guys recommend?

Is anyone here using a paid sub for the football at the moment....

How is sportsmania running right now, have they been hit with the kodi crackdown like the rest?

I'm wanting to get a paid subscription sorted before all the friendlies and season starts, what do you guys recommend?

I'm using StreamCenter, formerly known as StreamTVBox. I only got the sub because it includes all the channels, not just the sports ones but having got it I've realised it's pointless because we haven't been watching them at all. There's one or two channels that the kids like to watch but I can pick them up on Mobdro anyway.

It's double the price of SM and I noticed no real difference in the footy streams before last season finished, either in picture quality or reliability. It's changed hands since then though and it has to be said I've watched cricket and boxing through it and the picture quality has been great and I've not had to switch streams at all. Had one cricket stream on from 11am until 6:30pm and it didn't buffer once.

My sub runs until the second weekend of the new season and the plan is to switch back to SM myself so I'd be equally interested in other people's answers to your question. StreamCenter is an option though, if SM has regressed.

• Upvote 1

I'm using StreamCenter, formerly known as StreamTVBox. I only got the sub because it includes all the channels, not just the sports ones but having got it I've realised it's pointless because we haven't been watching them at all. There's one or two channels that the kids like to watch but I can pick them up on Mobdro anyway.

It's double the price of SM and I noticed no real difference in the footy streams before last season finished, either in picture quality or reliability. It's changed hands since then though and it has to be said I've watched cricket and boxing through it and the picture quality has been great and I've not had to switch streams at all. Had one cricket stream on from 11am until 6:30pm and it didn't buffer once.

My sub runs until the second weekend of the new season and the plan is to switch back to SM myself so I'd be equally interested in other people's answers to your question. StreamCenter is an option though, if SM has regressed.

Thanks mate

Since i already have SLY i don't think i'd really need all the other channels., plus with it being double the cost of SM im not sure its that worth it for me.

My main concern with SM though is that because of all the recent KODI take downs and the fact it's the largest streaming site which everyone seems to know about it or already subcribe to it...how much longer can they last?

Will be pissed if i paid for a sub and it gets taken day very quickly, but i guess thats the risk with these things!

From what I have read, SM were putting all of their streams behind VPN's which the end user wouldn't even realise so should be safe.

I've only got a couple of months left on my subs with them and will likely not be renewing as I've got a year's subscription to IPTV as I find this much easier to navigate and quicker to get the streams all going. The kids find it easier as well.

SMania still showing stuff but have promised a new set up once the season approaches. It seems that present you are having to go through the individual channels,Sky,BT,etc to watch footy at present but once the season starts then the calendar and matchday recommendations should be back and running.

Ok, so it appears that no-one is prepared to keep Exodus updated and alive, so it's just gonna linger and eventually wither and die.

No fears, last night saw the launch of a new app called Covenant, an Exodus clone and very very similar, designed to take it's place like Exodus to Genesis before.

Covenant is available through the new Colossus repo, but unfortunately, due to the overloaded server activity, it is proving nigh on impossible to download.

Again, no fears, instead you should install Ares Wizard and then install both the Colossus repo and the Covenant app through that. Dead easy.

Note, when inside of Ares go to Browse Addons, install the Covenant themepack first, then the app, and then the repo, in that order.

You will then need to exit Kodi and then power back on before opening the Covenant app.

Through Covenant tools you can then reauthrise Trakt and Real Debrid accounts just the same as before.

One massive improvement over Exodus is the new library integration, making all that faffing about much easier.

You might need to update your URL Resolver too.

• Upvote 1

Yet more fucking about! Think I'll leave it a few days and see if it stays up/switches repos.

Do not blame you mate. Way too much time spent fucking about and not enough on sitting back and actually enjoying the fucker.

I find myself taking the easy option and using Ares to install stuff more and more these days.