You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest, and I'm a liverpool fan, if I was Costa I'd also stay put for this season. He's just finding his groove in la Liga and Falcao has moved on, so why uproot and start all over again?

David Villa and the other dude they've signed?

Would be weird if the player turned us down. I'd imagine we would only have moved for him if we'd got the word from his people that he was up for it.

Why would it be weird? He's at a better club right now. Harsh but true.

Some people need to realise the shit we're in. 4 years out of the cl. 20 odd years without a title.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Why would it be weird? He's at a better club right now. Harsh but true.

Some people need to realise the shit we're in. 4 years out of the cl. 20 odd years without a title.

A better club? No, not even close. A club that is in the CL, yes. A better club? Fuck off.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
better club and you're fucking deluded if you think not.

In what way is it a 'better' club. What what measure are they better? You saying I'm deluded doesn't make it so, so make an argument why the club - the entire club - is 'better' than Liverpool.

In what way is it a 'better' club. What what measure are they better? You saying I'm deluded doesn't make it so, so make an argument why the club - the entire club - is 'better' than Liverpool.

Regulars in the champions league. uefa cup wiunners. Whilst we're stuck doint nowt, not even able to compete for the europa league. Off the back of a season where the highlight was glorious failure in said comp.l

From what I've heard, Costa is a nuttier version of Iago Aspas. However when he's good.........he's fucking brilliant. If Liverpool manage to keep Suarez and sign this fella along with Aspas, they would have three of the narkiest strikers in Europe.

So, who was this bloke, then?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Regulars in the champions league. uefa cup wiunners. Whilst we're stuck doint nowt, not even able to compete for the europa league. Off the back of a season where the highlight was glorious failure in said comp.l

Rrright, so not a better club at all then? A temporary difference in fortunes on the pitch doesn't make a club better. Not unless you thought Fulham were a 'better club' than Juventus in 2010, of course. If you do, and by your logic you probably did, then I'm not the one suffering from delusion.

Rrright, so not a better club at all then? A temporary difference in fortunes on the pitch doesn't make a club better. Not unless you thought Fulham were a 'better club' than Juventus in 2010, of course. If you do, and by your logic you probably did, then I'm not the one suffering from delusion.

bury your head in the sand much?