You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

im pretty sure Steve Bruce can still run faster than Balotelli.

If our Owners arent talking to his agent. Il be disappointed.

Turned over to watch the end of that after our shitfest. He is one top bloke a winner and would have belief coursing through every Liverpool fans veins... Nevermind the players.

Ridiculous comments being made as I expected, I must be the crazy for thinking that we could struggle against a team that sits back when we are low on confidence and not come to the conclusion the manager should be sacked.

Rafas the saviour I see despite the fact he's never beat a Steve Bruce team away in the prem despite playing him more times then Rodgers.

Shut up

Shut up

Shut up

Shut up

Skrtel

Coutinho

Ibe

Flanagan

Can

Sakho

Mignolet.

Er,, that's it.

I would throw Henderson in there because we need some central midfielders, but I wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

Our squad is dross, it really is. We at a stage now where Joe Allen is being lauded as one of our best players, and he just exists. 

• Upvote 1

I can't wait for next seasons installment of 'try to finish 4th and win a cup'.

Whoever comes in may do that and we'll all cheer and dance but really what the fuck does it mean?

Our club is dead. I don't know why it's taken me this long to realise it but bar the odd year of massive over-achievement, we're dead.

• Upvote 2

I can't wait for next seasons installment of 'try to finish 4th and win a cup'.

Whoever comes in may do that and we'll all cheer and dance but really what the fuck does it mean?

Our club is dead. I don't know why it's taken me this long to realise it but bar the odd year of massive over-achievement, we're dead.

We're certainly fucking near comatose at the moment

Maybe a decent manager can improve us?

rodgers has had 3 years and to me we are in now of a bigger mess than when he took over 

its time to clear the decks bring in  a manager that has a plan B when things are not working let him clear out the dead wood and bring in the players he wants  until this happens then this will happen every year till we slip further and further away from that top 4 places 

we looked like a broken team without a clue of what direction to go tonight and to make it worse the most of the players looked like they didnt give a fuck in 35 years of supporting liverpool ive never seen a team look so poor we made hull look like a top team  

has rodgers been told he's going ? have a number of the players been told they are being sold ? or is something more happening we dont know about ? all i know is it needs fucking sorting and fast before we sink into the abyss of the mid table teams 

We had, have, a run of 3 games against relegation fodder, all of them winnable. We could have put real pressure on the mancs for the last CL spot. Instead here we are.

It's just more failure, more training ground football devoid of any passion to win anything, even the Arsene Wenger Memorial Trophy.

The guy is an abject failure.

I would throw Henderson in there because we need some central midfielders, but I wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

Our squad is dross, it really is. We at a stage now where Joe Allen is being lauded as one of our best players, and he just exists.

Pilgrimnz in mentioning Allen shocker. He's good, get over it.

THe joke is though, that 3 good signings and some of the players we already have played in their proper positions, and we'll be sparkling again.

Oh, did I mention a new manager? Because I think Rodgers time is up now. Spending all that cash so badly will always be your undoing. Whoever did that is a massive cunt whoever they are. All of them need to be fucked off.

Get Klopp or Rafa in and sort this cunting shite out once and for all and get the Liverbird flying again. If we're paying through the nose for this shit, the least we deserve is a proper fucking performance from the players. They look completely fucked off with it all.