You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Guest San Don
Seen this on twitter a few days back PaulM.

Billy Liddell ‏@Liddellpool 5 May

Tony Evans said at The Anfield Wrap live show yesterday that Glen Johnson is one of the players on the way out in the Summer. via @TheKop305

Well the way he's played the last 8 or so games, he'scertainly played that way.

Guest San Don
So potentially leaving Skrtel Coates Reina Johnson and possibly Suarez too, factor in Carra retiring.

Anyone else concerned....................

Fuck me, we may as well play the U21's in the prem next season!

I know Tony Evans can be a bit hysterical at times but he says Johnson is off in the summer as well. So if that was true Keeper, 2 c/h and a RB. Is it a coincidence that Reina Johnson, Skrtel are at the peak of their resell value, all on a good wage, possibly on the way out.

Well it would certainly seem that way.

I could live with replacing those 3 though if we get better replacements.

But we have to be careful not to make too many changes this summer. If we end up with a whole new backline in August I'd be nervous about how long it'd take them to settle. We could end up dropping a lot of points in the opening 2/3 months and find ourselves playing catch up all year long.

Just seen a rumour saying it's Tello (who has a 10m buy out clause) plus cash for Reina. Came from Melly on Twitter who's usually pretty good with these things.

Mmmmmm Tello, fantastic if true; but sincerely doubt it. That boy has a huge future at Barca; just can't see why he's leaving them for us at this time. But we can hope.

Tony Evans stated as a fact that Rodgers wanted to sell Agger and bring in Tait from Swansea! Who couldn't get in the Swansea side under Rodgers.

I'd take what that fat, scruffy scouse twat says with a pinch of salt (of which he has had far to much, the fat, scruffy scouse twat).

Haven't heard that Johnson rumour anywhere else so I would take it with a pinch of salt for the time being. It seems unlikely to me but I suppose you never know. It's going to be a busy summer for us though. We'll need two centre halves, two forwards and possibly two keepers.

Tony Evans stated as a fact that Rodgers wanted to sell Agger and bring in Tait from Swansea! Who couldn't get in the Swansea side under Rodgers.

I'd take what that fat' date=' scruffy scouse twat says with a pinch of salt (of which he has had far to much, the fat, scruffy scouse twat).[/quote']

I'm no Evans defender but it wasn't him , it was in the Sunday times and Duncan Castles who wrote it.

For what it's worth castles was Jen Chang's go to guy in the media if he wanted a story out there, not saying its connected by the way.

Haven't heard that Johnson rumour anywhere else so I would take it with a pinch of salt for the time being. It seems unlikely to me but I suppose you never know. It's going to be a busy summer for us though. We'll need two centre halves, two forwards and possibly two keepers.

It seems unlikely to me too mate.

Johnson seems like a perfect fit for Rodgers' "system".

Guest ShoePiss

I'd take what that fat, scruffy scouse twat says with a pinch of salt (of which he has had far to much, the fat, scruffy scouse twat).

interesting

Erm, what?

Maybe there's some joke in there that I haven't managed to pick up on.