You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Soz to go against the grain, I think its a terrible line up.

Prince and Led Zep for 2014 please Emily, make it happen.

The Zeppelin thing has been a no no since they done a one off.

It was originally said because of Plants commitments but in all honesty I would put it more down to the reality of theres no way he can reach the notes he once did.

So it was a no go that is until Plant mentioned in a interview he was free in 2014 and the other two should get in touch.

But its Plant and I would put it down to his humour and in all honesty if they ever did tour now I would think it would be accoustic.

Also Page is suppose to be working on a new album to release this year but again he has been talking about this album for a few years now.

Whilst JPJ is in massive demand and has been doing various projects for a few years now.

Plant is 66 next year its a bit old for them vocals I would imagine.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to be the only person in the Universe who is completely not arsed about the Stones playing. I'm more excited about finally getting to see Portishead and what remains of the Smashing Pumpkins. I can't believe they've given Mumford and Sons a headline slot, it's a complete waste and I think there's a good chance they may go down like a lead balloon in the same way the Arctic Monkeys did a few years ago when they headlined too early in their career. I'd expect them to be a lot better this time around though.

The Zeppelin thing has been a no no since they done a one off....

Dont shatter my dream...

Prince / Led Zep would be the only reason I would go to Glasto in the future.

Ive been before and its now just turning into a middle class wank fest of an event to be seen at.

Bumford headlining a festival of this magnitude? Really?