You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Is that true? That's a fucking disgrace if so, the league authorities over there must be a complete joke to ever allow something like that to happen.

Never paid much attention to whats what but it does seem like it happens a lot and there is no 'rules' around it. Just seems shit to me.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

The geography of going to away games is far easier here than in spain which at a guess is about 3times the size.

But then we are talking about a country who have a sleep period built into their working day, so maybe they just can't be arsed.

• Upvote 1

The geography of going to away games is far easier here than in spain which at a guess is about 3times the size.

But then we are talking about a country who have a sleep period built into their working day, so maybe they just can't be arsed.

Defo lazy gets! - madrid to barcelona is 386 miles but they have a high speed train that does it in 2 and half hours - so thats just a bit longer than say lime street to euston.

I suppose there are a lot of journeys in spain that are a lot longer though - must be a bastard by donkey!

Their trains are indeed fucking lovely. When we played Real  few years back, I got the train from Malaga to Madrid and got smashed on red wine. When I got to Madrid, I completed the job by getting shitfaced with some Atletco fans who were playing Porto that same night and it became one big Fernando Torres love in. Back when that sort of thing was acceptable.

• Upvote 2

Barcelona are cunts. Atleti wasn't presented the trophy because they were told the President of the Spanish FA wasn't at the game - where the fucking hell was he, then? 2 teams playing for the title and neither he nor his deputy could make it?

They didn't want to embarrass sacred Barca by having the trophy awarded to another team on their pitch.

• Upvote 2

Barcelona are cunts. Atleti wasn't presented the trophy because they were told the President of the Spanish FA wasn't at the game - where the fucking hell was he, then? 2 teams playing for the title and neither he nor his deputy could make it?

They didn't want to embarrass sacred Barca by having the trophy awarded to another team on their pitch.

Maybe Barca didn't let him have a ticket either....

• Upvote 2

The President is on holiday. Unbelieveable. They might not get the trophy until next season.

Juventus set a new top flight European points record after winning their final game today, to finish on 102 points. They won 33 of their 38 games, winning ALL their home games in the process, and they kept 22 clean sheets. That is a staggering record. It's even more staggering when you consider that Roma finished 17 points further back yet were runners-up after winning something like their first 10 Serie A games this season. I don't think Juve were this dominant even when they were bribing the refs.

Take out Geemany's top two, a couple of teams in Italy and a few in Spain and I'd take a top of the table Championship side to give the rest a game, that's why we should be careful buying foreign players from abroad, as Sours found last summer to their cost a lot of them are over hyped.

Take out Geemany's top two, a couple of teams in Italy and a few in Spain and I'd take a top of the table Championship side to give the rest a game, that's why we should be careful buying foreign players from abroad, as Sours found last summer to their cost a lot of them are over hyped.

I think we'll see the true worth of Spurs outlay next season. They were stupid to buy all from foreign leagues but a lot of players take a while to settle. I don't expect Soldado to be so impotent next season, and Lamela appears too good not to succeed somewhere. Whether that's Spurs, I don't know. That Romanian defender looks quite good as does Paulinho when he could be arsed. Chadli doesn't look that good to me but Eriksen had a good season.

They changed too much too quickly and bought naively. But I wouldn't write those signings off just yet.

Lots of talk Van Gaal will make Van Persie his captain at United.

The potato fucked up there didn't he - unsurprisingly failing to see the writing on the wall.

Potential flashpoint number 1; disgruntled idiot on 300k per week. No doubt he'll be right up his new manager's street as his fitness declines.

Yaya Toure throwing his toys out of the pram because no-one at the club wished him a happy birthday. The Manchester Evening News have only gone and released a video of him being presented with a birthday cake on the plane to Abu Dhabi for that friendly they played in, with the whole squad giving him a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'.

Great player, but he's proving himself to be an absolute gobshite.

Yaya Toure throwing his toys out of the pram because no-one at the club wished him a happy birthday. The Manchester Evening News have only gone and released a video of him being presented with a birthday cake on the plane to Abu Dhabi for that friendly they played in, with the whole squad giving him a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'.

Great player, but he's proving himself to be an absolute gobshite.

Not really. It's a bad habit most of us get into, but you really must NOT believe the crap you read in papers or hear on the talkshite. It's the summer, they make stories up (fortunately in this case the MEN fixed that rumour in no time)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/watch-manchester-city-celebrate-yaya-7143288

Worse still, this was one of The Scum news stories. You should know more than most never to trust THAT load of crap.