You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word on the street is that Javier Hernandez has suffered ankle ligament damage. I stress that we have not had that confirmed yet but if it is true, that's a massive blow for United. Time to get Dimitar Berbatov off the shelf and dust him down for action. I'll bring any confirmation to you as soon as we get it.

Maybe horseboy.. will get some games when he is fit? and not with horses...

Guest ShoePiss
Dreadful quality on show here. This league is piss weak, would be disappointed if we dont make a decent fist of second place now.

Second place? Yeah right.

Guest ShoePiss
Didnt say we should get it. Theres only one quality team in this league though so dont see why we cant close in a bit.

Disagree, Arsenal and Chelsea will start clicking..well Arsenal already are and Spurs are cruising. Utd are playing crap but will still be only 4pts off the top after today.

We're going to be in a serious battle for 4th.

Disagree, Arsenal and Chelsea will start clicking..well Arsenal already are and Spurs are cruising. Utd are playing crap but will still be only 4pts off the top after today.

We're going to be in a serious battle for 4th.

Arsenal have clicked? Was only last weekend they drew at home to Fulham and they are only 3 ahead of us and we have a game in hand. They are far from anything special.

Guest ShoePiss
Arsenal have clicked? Was only last weekend they drew at home to Fulham and they are only 3 ahead of us and we have a game in hand. They are far from anything special.

Making a fist of second you said, I completely disagree. We'll be 10pts off 3rd after today and 8 off Spurs in third. It's going to be a big challenge for us to get 4th, hopefully we do.

Yeah Arsenal are clicking now, since the start of October they've collected 19pts, the same as City and Spurs. We've picked up 10pts.

Making a fist of second you said, I completely disagree. We'll be 10pts off 3rd after today and 8 off Spurs in third. It's going to be a big challenge for us to get 4th, hopefully we do.

Yeah Arsenal are clicking now, since the start of October they've collected 19pts, the same as City and Spurs. We've picked up 10pts.

And that could go to 7 on Monday, hardly impossible.

How come you are only counting Arsenal's form since October? Do the other games not count?

That phil jones is one gormless looking mutha. I dont think ive ever seen him with his mouth closed. Theres a word for people like him. Mongolism.

Yep , Mong is the word i always think when i see his face , he genuinly looks like he has down syndrome.

The constant praise for him is ridiculous ( and Scott Parker ) every pundit seems to be hanging off his nuts , hes nothing special he might turn out to be but he certainly isn't yet , and why does everyone keep harping on that he is a future England captain ? because he looks like a spastic ?

Guest ShoePiss
And that could go to 7 on Monday, hardly impossible.

How come you are only counting Arsenal's form since October? Do the other games not count?

Because Arsenal have been ignored due to their shite start to the season. They've turned it around now and are one of the form teams going back to early October.

Guest ShoePiss
Yep , Mong is the word i always think when i see his face , he genuinly looks like he has down syndrome.

The constant praise for him is ridiculous ( and Scott Parker ) every pundit seems to be hanging off his nuts , hes nothing special he might turn out to be but he certainly isn't yet , and why does everyone keep harping on that he is a future England captain ? because he looks like a spastic ?

Probably because he's 19 and has slotted right in, doesn't look out of place and has generally done quite well. Oh and he's a Utd player so x20 when it comes to hype.

Because Arsenal have been ignored due to their shite start to the season. They've turned it around now and are one of the form teams going back to early October.

Let's fix this for you.

Because Robin Van Persie has kept his ridiculous form up, and is dragging a shitebag parody of Arsenal up the table.

Guest ShoePiss
Let's fix this for you.

Because Robin Van Persie has kept his ridiculous form up, and is dragging a shitebag parody of Arsenal up the table.

It wasn't broken.

Guest ShoePiss
You said Arsenal are a form team, but it all hinges on Robin Van Persie.

The form book is saying at actually, I couldn't give a fuck how they're doing it anyway but what I said didn't need fixing. My point is they are going to be challenging for the CL spots come May along with Chelsea, Spurs, Utd and us and it was in response to username saying we should make a fist of 2nd place...which I happen to disagree with.