You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

The thing with Savile is that he was a single bloke and eccentric as hell, so he was always going to get labelled as 'gay', 'kinky', or some suchlike.

The fact that he (allegedly) WAS a paedophile was partly masked by that, and I'm sure many just laughed it off as a common joke about him.

It's much like rumour at most schools that the headmaster is gay, or is shagging the deputy head, or the female sports teacher is a lesbian etc. 'Everybody knew the rumour' would be commonplace, but the real question is who knew the TRUTH?

If Liz Kershaw's telling the truth - why not name him and have done with it?

Wonder if it was Andy, hence her reticence to name him! ;-)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj02lqHvI0I?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj02lqHvI0I?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">[/YOUTUBE]

oooh Agenda?

1) To infiltrate the LFC fan base and distort their minds

2) To singlehandedly wreak havoc on the forums

3) To post deliberately provocative opinions and watch the ensuing aftermath

4) Pass a bit of time

Are others posting here in the belief their ramblings are significant?

Just the internet innit?

There's plenty of people on here with agendas' date=' the vast majority of whom have never so much as thought about putting into the coffers.[/quote']

City throwing money around again.

oooh Agenda?

1) To infiltrate the LFC fan base and distort their minds

2) To singlehandedly wreak havoc on the forums

3) To post deliberately provocative opinions and watch the ensuing aftermath

4) Pass a bit of time

Are others posting here in the belief their ramblings are significant?

Just the internet innit?

You're another in a long list of posters we've had on here that has an opinion on every single topic. The know-it-all persona is a bit annoying.

Serious question, why spend time on here rather than discussing f******l with people that follow the same team? It's bizarre.

Next time we have a 3-0 win I must remember to spend the day on a citeh forum.

Serious question, why spend time on here rather than discussing f******l with people that follow the same team? It's bizarre.

Can he not have two tabs open in his browser and be logged on to both a City forum and this forum?

Of course he can. But why? It's a little bit strange, no?

I've made my point anyway, I'm not trying to start a witch hunt.

I'd like to think it says a lot about our fans that we can debate stuff without getting all tribal about it and not arrange gang battles like a lot of other supporters.

You could always have xerxes block posting instead.

Only messing xerxes ;)