You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know it's only Bolton but everyone wets themselves when Utd or Arsenal look good while beating poor teams and we can only beat the team we are playing.

Lucas, Kuyt and Henderson, were superb today. Suarez always plays like that it's expected now

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll all be crying when Suarez is injured, or suspended, you'll all act like you're fucking surprised that Carroll isn't half the option Suarez is, fucking wailing you'll be.

Nothing wrong with pointing it out early, while we've still got a transfer window to do something about it.

Put me on ignore Lurtz, who gives a fuck? I'll be gutted to lose your readership, but I think my actual, non-fantasy life will see me through that dark period, you downsy accident.

Seriously lad have a read of what you wrote, we've just won comfortably and you decide to be a fucking whinger. You'd be pretty fucking thick no to realise we'll be different without Suarez but fucking hell get a grip, we won, enjoy it.

I fucking love Suarez' attitude, 3-0 man of the match and he's still gutted he didn't get on the score sheet. What a fucking player he is, a joy to watch, the most unpredictable in the league, I am going to savour every second we have him at the club. Lucas is a quality midfielder now, wins everything in the middle of the park. Good times ahead lads.

Seriously lad have a read of what you wrote, we've just won comfortably and you decide to be a fucking whinger. You'd be pretty fucking thick no to realise we'll be different without Suarez but fucking hell get a grip, we won, enjoy it.

Well said. We're top of the league, even if it's just for a short time, worrying about how we play without Suarez as soon as the match has just finished is odd.

Nope, still here.

That was Bolton we were playing ok? Ok undeniable better game from Henderson today. But theres plenty on here who voice similar doubts.

We'll see.

I think our midfield is lightweight against teams that will run us for the top four.

Its not fucking hard!

That's the sweetest thing about today's result for me. There's still lots of room to improve. Don't be miserable about it.

Great performance- similar to what we saw for much of the second half of last season. There's no doubt we look more fluid with Luis on the pitch- without him we tend to look a little more predictable.

Pleased for Henderson who I thought had looked overawed up till now- hopefully he will come out of his shell. Ditto Adam who I thought was trying too hard to justify his move- hope he can relax a bit more.

Lucas was excellent as was Dirk.

Nope, still here.

That was Bolton we were playing ok? Ok undeniable better game from Henderson today. But theres plenty on here who voice similar doubts.

We'll see.

I think our midfield is lightweight against teams that will run us for the top four.

Its not fucking hard!

Is there some shit in your nose, or is it just the coke you've been sniffing that makes you so miserable?

80590163.jpg

Aaaaaaaand I'm offline to get twatted, fire away.

There are less berks on here than there have been in a while. There's always one running with the berk flag though and you're doing a cracking job of it you fucking div.

*blocked*

On a note that counts, how fucking class was Skrtel today? The way he lost Knight was excellent and his finish was utter class. And he kept getting in the box after his goal. Made up for him today, as I am for all the lads.

And still the biggest wanker on the match thread.

EDIT : And you weren't here during the game. There is this little telltale bar at the bottom with forumites who are on the thread. Guess who'd fucked off? You.

No need for that mate. I was watching on Sky Go actually, all 90 minutes.

I dont get the need for abuse, im happy we won, we are showing good signs. I think our midfield will be exposed against better sides.

What exactly is the problem with this?

Guest ShoePiss

Genuinely feel sorry for the people that can't seem to enjoy a win, sets me right up for the day.

I love that we had opportunities to score all over the place, so fluid in attack.

No no, im pleased we won.

Do you want to win the league at some point?

I don't think winning the league was ever a target this year, John Henry confirmed that yesterday.. We're aiming for top 4.. and we are looking good for it at the moment.. So yeah, footy's pretty good at the moment.

There are less berks on here than there have been in a while. There's always one running with the berk flag though and you're doing a cracking job of it you fucking div.

*blocked*

On a note that counts, how fucking class was Skrtel today? The way he lost Knight was excellent and his finish was utter class. And he kept getting in the box after his goal. Made up for him today, as I am for all the lads.

Only took the imminent arrival of mr Coates to get him to step up, but he did do a fine job, especially considering most people would have put Carra there and him in the middle.