You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Under 21s

Pidge

I love how everything is blamed on Pearce. I watched all three games and even with bad tactics you can see a player by the way he moves and his touches. Nothing I have seen indicates he's a player with huge talent. You cant blame Pearce for his non existing movement off the ball, his decision making on the ball with the hollywood passes.

This reminds me of Joe Cole so much....as soon as he came to Liverpool some people could see he was not up to it, but it was excuse after excuse....oooh he's just been here weeks, oooh its all roys fault etc etc. 12 months later and he still look gash. Henderson is not an improvement on Lucas as a player nor is he even close to the talent Lucas was at the same age. So this notion that he's gonna become amazing because he's 20 is laughable. He doesnt have one attributes that stands out...not one

Do you really believe what you post here(this forum, not just this post)? Or are you just on a wind up?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, Spain are losing? They're not going out, no way. I've not seen a goal from live play of theirs yet and forgot all about this, so surely if I watch the last 40 mins I'm going to see one. They're going to score.

Maaan....Adrian should've buried that. Thought I was about to see a goal after watching for 10 seconds or so there.

I love how everything is blamed on Pearce. I watched all three games and even with bad tactics you can see a player by the way he moves and his touches. Nothing I have seen indicates he's a player with huge talent. You cant blame Pearce for his non existing movement off the ball, his decision making on the ball with the hollywood passes.

This reminds me of Joe Cole so much....as soon as he came to Liverpool some people could see he was not up to it, but it was excuse after excuse....oooh he's just been here weeks, oooh its all roys fault etc etc. 12 months later and he still look gash. Henderson is not an improvement on Lucas as a player nor is he even close to the talent Lucas was at the same age. So this notion that he's gonna become amazing because he's 20 is laughable. He doesnt have one attributes that stands out...not one

An Arsenal fan whingeing? Whatever next!

But fans will always be fans. Abs and if you don't like what you read here, you know what to do.

Not sure about that- Sturridge, and probably even Wellbeck had better tournaments.

Apart from two neat finishes Welbeck was fucking gash. Everything else he did went wrong and he almost got himself sent off against Spain.

What a wonderful side Spain are. If they keep producing such terrific footballers, they'll be in the top 4 of the FIFA ranking for another 10 years.

They had 20 shots on goal to Belarus 1 at one stage and were still behind, they didn't panic and just kept playing there game until they got the goal.

I don't wana knock the lad but Pacheco isn't in the same league as any of that team, I can't remember who it was but somebody said on here a few months back Pacheco would get 50 caps for Spain, well unless theres a serious injury crisis or he improves dramatically I doubt he'll get 1

I don't wana knock the lad but Pacheco isn't in the same league as any of that team, I can't remember who it was but somebody said on here a few months back Pacheco would get 50 caps for Spain, well unless theres a serious injury crisis or he improves dramatically I doubt he'll get 1

Not knocking Jeffren, but I think he'd be about as good as he is now if he'd had more time on the pitch over the last season or two. Jeffren had a great game yesterday, but there's still questions when it comes to working out how he'll turn out, as there is with Pacheco. The only way to find out though is to give them time on the pitch, obviously.

I wouldn't mind Pacheco going out on loan again anyway, because a full season somewhere else might be just what he needs to start doing well enough, and maybe get called back to the club for the season after to see how he does with us.

4U940.gif

Kick off in just over 15 mins for those who'd forgotten. Teams :

Spain (4-1-2-3) De Gea; Montoya, Botia, Dominguez, Didac Vila; Javi Martinez; Alcantara, Herrera; Mata, Adrian Lopez, Muniain.

Subs: Mino, Marino, Azpilicueta, San Jose, Suarez, Parejo, Bojan Krcic, (Benched again? Booo, hisss.) Capel, Nsue, Jose Angel Valdes, Ruiz, Perez.

Switzerland (4-1-4-1) Sommer; Koch, Klose, Rossini, Berardi; Lustenberger; Shaqiri, Xhaka, Frei, Emeghara; Mehmedi.

Subs: Fickentscher, Siegrist, Daprela, Kasami, Costanzo, Ben Khalifa, Feltscher, Abrashi, Gavranovic, Pavlovic, Hochstrasser.

For those that can't be arsed watching but want to know the score :

Spain U21 v Switzerland U21 - live! | Rob Smyth | Football | guardian.co.uk

LiveScore.com : Soccer Live Scores

Halfway through the 1st half, neither team have done much. Spain seem to be in 4th gear.

Mata, Shaqiri and Martinez would all really improve our team. Wonder where they'll all end up after this

Was just thinking about Martinez, turning into a fan of his. Wouldn't have minded seeing him here at all.

Am also liking Muniain, even though I've not seen him as much. Can play either wing and seems like he has plenty of skill and passing ability.

I wouldnt be suprised too se Martinez at chelsea

Gahhh, that'd suck big time. Am wondering where Martinez and Muniain will end up though, both Bilbao players that are likely to move on at some point if they turn out as good as they can be. Thiago is obviously great too, but won't be leaving Barca, clearly.