You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shithouse tagging

Remmie

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went there a bit as a kid, and took my kids there a couple of years ago.

Hasn't changed at all.

ie still immensely fucking boring

went on a school trip years ago. cant remember if it was boring or not but our class table got called the canadian geese for some fucked up reason.

my only memories are of salmon paste and cucumber butties me maa had made me.

I am 99.9% sure SAXON and Bjornebye are the same person. Both post the same frequency and both have put down tags then denied them when pulled by mods, not realizing mods can see them.

Not bothered if they are the same person, but it would sate my curiosity. Come clean, boy(s).

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/94383-nantwich-girl.html

3a13e0c2c1.jpg

tumblr_m78lj2cxzL1qfklrho1_r1_500.jpg

I went there a bit as a kid, and took my kids there a couple of years ago.

Hasn't changed at all.

ie still immensely fucking boring

That's the most you've ever revealed about your offline persona ever.

I'm not stalking you tho', honest.

{Narrows eyes}

Never got the whole fried chicken thing, dont most non veggie types love fried chicken, it's nice.

Yeah and Martin mere is what British zoos would be like if we couldn't import better animals. Full of ducks geese and boring fucking animals that are nice to see in passing not in paying. Even the animals look fed up.

The person who does the "can't swim" "fried chicken" and other unfunny shithouse racist tags should be named I reckon.

I'm in two minds about whether I want to know who puts these up. They've already dodged the opportunity to 'come clean' when I raised it in another thread. I wish they'd stop though (neg me if you wish)

He's a mod of the site. If someone is being a shithouse and bringing the forum down by doing this, then he has every right to.

If you don't like it jog on.

shut up you boring tit.

although if someones being racist then yeah i agree he should name and shame

Showing off your excellent debating skills as ever.

i know yeah although i didn't want a debate with you. I was only having a joke not like i was being racist or too personal! just a bit of payback and he knows why... all in jest and not anywhere near enough for people to get their knickers in a twist especially considering the content of some peoples tags and posts on here.....

stop sucking up.

A tag saying 'fried chicken' isn't racist. It is stereotyping and whether offensive or not, it's not racist is it.

If we mentioned spuds in a thread about the Irish or Sayer's pasties in a thread about us scousers, would that be racism? Would it bollocks.

In before hysterics about 'ITS NOT THE SAME THING' when it totally is. It is a stereotype based on a group's perceived food preferences, nothing more.