You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shithouse tagging

Remmie

Insulting people via tag is pretty pathetic as it's anonymous to everyone that's not a mod and it's also getting pretty tedious. A decent original joke I can handle, but it's getting to the stage where every other thread is filled with sneaky digs that have already been done 25 times.

Please alert me to threads on the GF with these shithouse tags and I'll remove them.

You twats are so predictable I'll bet someone does a tag insulting me. They'll get negged for predictability

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't complained about it, although if it got any worse I probably would have.

Come off it, he plays the victim but is as bad as them.

Bull shit. I freely admit to tagging a lot of threads with offensive tags, but only in retaliation when it's been done to me. Childish? Maybe, but it's the only defence I have.

There's an easy answer though. Just install one of the vBulletin mods that allows you to see who has tagged a thread.

I haven't complained about it, although if it got any worse I probably would have.

Bull shit. I freely admit to tagging a lot of threads with offensive tags, but only in retaliation when it's been done to me. Childish? Maybe, but it's the only defence I have.

There's an easy answer though. Just install one of the vBulletin mods that allows you to see who has tagged a thread.

Playing the victim as usual.

You're quick to tell people to kill themselves, or fuck off and die in private yet the minutes someone (not me) says something to you you scream blue murder.

And presumably the "cardie thick cunt" tag in the third world war thread is your handy work, I don't want it removed, infact I couldn't give a fuck either way but if you dish it out you can't bitch and moan when you get it in return (incidentally I've not tagged anything about you or anyone else, likewise with negs and rep because it's all a bit shit and pointless).

Act the cunt and you get called the cunt, either in person, via the board, rep, tag or PM. It doesn't change the fact that in another's opinion you're acting a cunt. If you value that persons opinion you'll have a word with yourself, if you don't why give a shit? Seriously, on all grounds tagging and bitching you're supposed to be adults, rise above it.

I'm sure most of us have been subject to tags at some point, i do wonder of the mental health of those that whine about it though.

Oh and as remmie said, they're boring and predictable, so much so that i don't bother reading them on the most part any more.

And for most of you my opinion is worth didly shit so as you were an all that.

Whoever did that tag about Melons has crossed the fucking line, what an absolutely vile thing to say about someone, she can take a joke with the best of them but that is the tag equivalent of Cancer, I really hate this place sometimes.

Is fucking right, what a hurtful, hateful thing to say. I mean it's not like i go round calling people cunts....

I don't get it Rem-dog.

silverlining IS a cunt, but calling people a cunt only works when said recipient of cunterage is savvy enough to take the criticism and amend their cuntish behaviour. Quite often, the doling-out of cuntaries to silverlining turns into a arduous labour-intensive ground war in which he usually wins because he's online, like a cunt, for far too long and thus he gets the last word in.

The tag function is a sentry-guard against cunts, always reminding people of the presence of cunts, and in some ways the removal of said privalages is tantamount to irresponsible modsmanship, in which innocent and easily-offended posters, (won't someone think of the lurkers?) could get caught up in the cunt-based crossfire.

And no, for the record I don't think any of the silverlining tags are mine. Though I adore the silveraids one.

I just hate how every single thread at the moment ends in a silverlining/moglet/strontium dog slanging fest.

It's boring now

What did I do wrong apart from speak honestly?

Oh you mean SM and newhomo cinquicento? got ya, thats just a lovers thing im sure.