You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shithouse tagging

Remmie

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe you fuck dogs if that helps.

Strontium Dog was one of my favourite cartoon strips long ago by the way.

However you are still a filthy revenge negger.

Yeah, it pains me that he has a forum name associated with the mighty Johnny Alpha.

It's probably why I hate him so much.

Although it would be even worse if he called himself Joe Dredd or something.

And in any case, there were loads of Strontium Dogs who were really shit, so I prefer to assume he's one of those.

I liked them all to be honest.

As great as Sam Slade and Rogue were, back in the day, neither of them has been any good for two decades.

Strontium Dog, however, is second only to Judge Dredd in its everlasting majesty.

Apart from that period after Johnny died and some other cunts took over. Like Feral. Urrghhhhh. But Wagner's been writing it again for a few years.

Oh yes.

Maybe I should get back into it. I stopped around the time I discovered I could buy booze at the pub round the corner without being questioned, or at some point in the ensuing years.

I quit around the age of 17 after 10 years of obssession and chucked them all away.

My brother bought me a "Judge Dredd Case Files" as a sort of joke "you fucing nerd" Xmas present a year or two ago and I decided to spend the next two years buying about 1500 of them off e-bay and other sites to build up the collection again.

I quit around the age of 17 after 10 years of obssession and chucked them all away.

My brother bought me a "Judge Dredd Case Files" as a sort of joke "you fucing nerd" Xmas present a year or two ago and I decided to spend the next two years buying about 1500 of them off e-bay and other sites to build up the collection again.

Nice work!