You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Country

Section_31

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Tin pot country. Grubby handshakes and agreements with the super rich. Courting of dodgy finances. The Tories love it - they're dazzled by wealth. They have no interest in normal people. 

I remember reading a thing around about 2004/5 about footballers' wages. And someone was saying they didn't understand what the difference was between getting 30k a week and 40k, as in, once you're rich you're rich - why chase pay rises?

And it was more to do with the culture of the dressing room, especially the England dressing room, where it was a case of being judged on your worth and laughed at if you were on less than someone else. I'd imagine Terry and Lampard were leading the charge in this.

But in the world from whence most of these people come at the top of the Tory party, it's the same deal. Johnson describing his income from his ghost written bollocks in the telegraph as 'chicken feed', for instance. I suspect that's why he hates Sunak, because he's not just rich - he's fucking RICH. The rest of them scrimp and scrape around for the odd 10k here and there on boards and for doing favours. But it never seems enough. 

But it's all about money, how much you make and where you get it from. It's a part of your brand and how you're judged by your family (especially your dad, probably) old school 'chums' and all the rest of it.

Bearing in mind the Bullingdon boys used to call George Osborne an oik because he wasn't as high born, even though his dad once spent 14k on a desk.

Kate Middleton's parents got slagged off when they first met the Queen because they said 'how do you do' (or didn't, I can't remember), they were also described as 'commoners' by the right wing press, even though they're millionaires. 

On 18/01/2014 at 23:21, Benjamin Freedman said:

Anyone who is politically interested should give serious consideration to the possibility the west is controlled by globalist mafia and has been for over a century now. These mafia are systematically ethnically and culturally cleansing most white nations and promoting conservative Islamic values alongside liberal values as they seek conflict by design.

Forget left vs right. It is a facade that dupes the weak of mind. Yes, they vary on some policies but on all the major ones they are identical. 

Another thing to give serious consideration to is the paedophiles used by the mafia to carry out their agendas. With so many getting caught they are placing their own directly to the top seat which is why Cameron who comes from a family of international Jewish bankers and Miliband from Jewish immigrants as their plans for the goyim and global hegemony sees them rule over labour and tory.

For all those labour supporters on here, of which there are no doubt a few ask yourelves why you support a party that openly states there is no such race as the English and that if the English are a race they are not worth saving. Ask yourselves why you support a party who instead of punishing the bankers for malpractice and fraud, joined with them and robbed the masses some more. Why do you support political parties that sacrifice our brave men and women of our armed forces at the behest of globalist mafia?

Under labour grooming gangs were covered up. This cover up did not entail media censorship but went much further in police and social services turning a blind eye. If you haven't ever seen a no go sharia zone don't worry, keep voting labour and you'll have them soon enough. The man who oversaw the negligent manslaughters at the Stafford trust was promoted to the top job in the NHS under labour. Labour sent search parties out abroad advertising British jobs, thousands of them. They legislated into law making discrimination in employment fine so long as it is white people and only white people being discriminated against. They called this positive discrimination.

I could write for hours and hours about the crimes of politicians of liblabcon but I shall desist now as I hope you get the picture.

Don't mistake me for a Tory as they're equally bad. Just look a little deeper for the beast cometh and it's your descendants who inherit the nation we bequeath unto them and so long as the masses idle on by in their apathetic stupor and dumbed down distractions of the vacuously trivial there is little hope. I have read many comments on here. I understand them and once upon a time I would have echoed their sentiments. However, I came to realise it is predominantly bullshit from culturally influenced prejudices and none of the mainstream parties have represented the natives for over a century now. 

Hahahaha fucking hell 

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I remember reading a thing around about 2004/5 about footballers' wages. And someone was saying they didn't understand what the difference was between getting 30k a week and 40k, as in, once you're rich you're rich - why chase pay rises?

And it was more to do with the culture of the dressing room, especially the England dressing room, where it was a case of being judged on your worth and laughed at if you were on less than someone else. I'd imagine Terry and Lampard were leading the charge in this.

But in the world from whence most of these people come at the top of the Tory party, it's the same deal. Johnson describing his income from his ghost written bollocks in the telegraph as 'chicken feed', for instance. I suspect that's why he hates Sunak, because he's not just rich - he's fucking RICH. The rest of them scrimp and scrape around for the odd 10k here and there on boards and for doing favours. But it never seems enough. 

But it's all about money, how much you make and where you get it from. It's a part of your brand and how you're judged by your family (especially your dad, probably) old school 'chums' and all the rest of it.

Bearing in mind the Bullingdon boys used to call George Osborne an oik because he wasn't as high born, even though his dad once spent 14k on a desk.

Kate Middleton's parents got slagged off when they first met the Queen because they said 'how do you do' (or didn't, I can't remember), they were also described as 'commoners' by the right wing press, even though they're millionaires. 

and the mind blowing aspect is that normal working people look upto these uber cunts 

There’s a Tory woman on the town council here who I fucking despise. She’s a thin skinned, obnoxious, patronising, nasty, auld hag. She blocked me on Facebook years ago because I found her lying on two separate posts about an alleged incident on the road. They were public posts in a neighbourhood group, she’d already gotten my back up with her attitude towards people, so I was more than happy to oblige when the time came to point out that she was lying for attention. Got her all riled up before she reached for the block button. “I volunteer here, here and here. What do YOU do?”

Proper nasty piece of work. I’ve got a new Facebook profile now and I can see she’s still in those groups, talking down to lesser beings. 

Council elections are coming up and one of my good mates is standing as a paper candidate in her ward. Last time he stood in a different part of town, we leafleted the entire area. This time I’ve decided I’m knocking on doors. I’m not even gonna be there to talk to people about my mate, it’ll be purely to talk shit about her. 

Spite canvassing, if you like. Fuck that bitch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s a Tory woman on the town council here who I fucking despise. She’s a thin skinned, obnoxious, patronising, nasty, auld hag. She blocked me on Facebook years ago because I found her lying on two separate posts about an alleged incident on the road. They were public posts in a neighbourhood group, she’d already gotten my back up with her attitude towards people, so I was more than happy to oblige when the time came to point out that she was lying for attention. Got her all riled up before she reached for the block button. “I volunteer here, here and here. What do YOU do?”

Proper nasty piece of work. I’ve got a new Facebook profile now and I can see she’s still in those groups, talking down to lesser beings. 

Council elections are coming up and one of my good mates is standing as a paper candidate in her ward. Last time he stood in a different part of town, we leafleted the entire area. This time I’ve decided I’m knocking on doors. I’m not even gonna be there to talk to people about my mate, it’ll be purely to talk shit about her. 

Spite canvassing, if you like. Fuck that bitch. 

I like your style, if I ever decide to stand for the Greens again, and not as a paper candidate, you're my campaign manager.

By the way, the pay is non-existent and the boss is an arsehole, welcome to the team.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

“You can be lifted, from the shadows, lifted.” 

Great investigation into Lighthouse, a “life coaching” pyramid scheme cult. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65175712

iPlayer programme is called “A Very British Cult” as is the Sounds podcast. 

The people taken in by it lost hundreds of thousands of £s, and if they questioned what was going on, they were bullied and threatened. 

Apparently this is a big, unregulated industry now. 

Stuck in this thread because the Tories are big believers in self help and the power of the individual. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sat in a pub in the west end, London, right now with a mate, with a group of Tory pensiobers at the next table banging on about the woke, immigrants and young people.

Just overheard one of the cunts saying "cost of living crisis? Fucking high streets full of people getting their eyebrows and nails done."

Massive effort on my part not to intervene  and remind that they're immune from the massive fucking rise in inflation because their pension, paid for by the young, by the woke, by the immigrant, is inflation-proofed.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Sat in a pub in the west end, London, right now with a mate, with a group of Tory pensiobers at the next table banging on about the woke, immigrants and young people.

Just overheard one of the cunts saying "cost of living crisis? Fucking high streets full of people getting their eyebrows and nails done."

Massive effort on my part not to intervene  and remind that they're immune from the massive fucking rise in inflation because their pension, paid for by the young, by the woke, by the immigrant, is inflation-proofed.

If you decided to proceed with a mass cull of the bastards Jack, we'd all have your back on here!

• 2 weeks later...

Had the Nicky Campbell phone in on yesterday. Someone called Jonty from Chichester who sounded exactly like Boris Johnson rang in saying strikes should be illegal and nurses are acting like toddlers. 

WORRA CUNT. 

What kind of name is Jonty. Cunty.

• Upvote 2

On 13/03/2023 at 15:41, Arniepie said:

and the mind blowing aspect is that normal working people look upto these uber cunts 

All underpinned by the serf mentality which is more visible during the mourning of the previous monarch and the appointment of the new one. Hardwired to look up to the supposed betters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

All underpinned by the serf mentality which is more visible during the mourning of the previous monarch and the appointment of the new one. Hardwired to look up to the supposed betters.

I've got the Radio 2 phone in on (I know, I should listen to phone ins less)... two republicans arguing against the monarchy were told they should "shut up and go away" by a very posh female caller from Norfolk. 

And that's it - no arguments, no reasoning, no debate - just "go away" because you have a different opinion. You could hear the disdain in her voice, the old bag.

2 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I've got the Radio 2 phone in on (I know, I should listen to phone ins less)... two republicans arguing against the monarchy were told they should "shut up and go away" by a very posh female caller from Norfolk. 

And that's it - no arguments, no reasoning, no debate - just "go away" because you have a different opinion. You could hear the disdain in her voice, the old bag.

Doesnt surprise me. Bet there will be a bit of bother in some pubs on Saturday if people arent seen to pledging allegiance. 

I live in a small close of ten houses and was surprised yesterday by the fella who Iives six doors away put a bloody big Union Jack in the bedroom window.

He can be a bit of a scally this lad and I know he likes his substances but I wouldn't have thought he was the type.

It takes all sorts I suppose.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just been and voted for my mate who’s standing against my bitch nemesis. Fella at the polling station said there’s hardly been anyone in there so you never know. 

I went in at 5:30 this evening, expected a bit of a queue and a wait with it being the first photo ID elections. 

No one around and the guy checking the ID said I was the first person in since dinner time. 

• 1 month later...
Just now, Section_31 said:

The mortgage rate hike will be the end of them for the forsesble. Fucking with middle England's wallets is about the only red line we have in this country.

Not only that, some loons like Lamont are suggesting pushing the economy into a recession to squeeze out inflation. They're fucking psychos and I make no apology for suggesting that hanging is too good for them.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The mortgage rate hike will be the end of them for the forsesble. Fucking with middle England's wallets is about the only red line we have in this country.

I flicked through the Daily Mail earlier- over a dozen articles on the sub at the top of the page. Way, way down, buried under acres of shite about Harry and Meghan and stories about various upper middle class tarts, there's a couple of articles about the economy and the latest Tory disaster. I think they know they're fucked on this. Sadly, so are millions of other people.

• Upvote 1