You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Country

Section_31

1 hour ago, an tha said:

The one thing the rat bastards are better at than labour is messaging and campaigning and as you say above tapping into emotion.

I think it helps that they have tonnes of cash for spending on PR drives and campaigns in comparison to their opponents, also I think arguments on the right are easier to make than those of the left, because they require less context (it's part of the reason why they are termed 'reactionary'- i.e. the notion of the immediate kick without thinking).

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Moctezuma said:

I think it helps that they have tonnes of cash for spending on PR drives and campaigns in comparison to their opponents, also I think arguments on the right are easier to make than those of the left, because they require less context (it's part of the reason why they are termed 'reactionary'- i.e. the notion of the immediate kick without thinking).

Three letter slogans. Get Brexit Done. Take Back Control. Build the Wall. Make America Great (again - okay that's four)

Said a million times but the left has higher expectations of the general population, what the Romans and Nazis would have referred to as 'the mob', but the right doesn't - and the right is correct.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Posted it on here before, when I was out canvassing before the last GE one fella kept us at his door for ages ranting about how he couldn’t vote for Labour or Jeremy Corbyn because he hadn’t forgiven them for ruining the industry he worked in during the EIGHTIES. 

Did yu correct him or at the very least boot his shins in 

The DM are running about 11 stories on Meghan Markle because her and harry have dared bring out the trailer for their netflix programme during the same week william and kate are in the states. "attention seeking" "me me me" "convenient for a non confirmed tail about royal racism to come out... hmmm" etc etc etc. Most of these tory cunts care far more about winding themselves up over a non-white person daring to marry into the royal family then call out it's racism than they are the tories literally robbing from our pockets. 27 million Michelle tits pocketed, It had one article that was up for about a day. 

I hope they all fucking die. 

23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Three letter slogans. Get Brexit Done. Take Back Control. Build the Wall. Make America Great (again - okay that's four)

Said a million times but the left has higher expectations of the general population, what the Romans and Nazis would have referred to as 'the mob', but the right doesn't - and the right is correct.  

They Don't Care

Tories Means Debt

They'll Sell NHS

Tories Mean Foodbanks

3 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

It's an easier sell to say foreigners are coming to eat your kids than it is to say they're not.

Yeah

Labour need to get better at playing these cunts at their own game though...because like it or not they continually win because they push the right buttons with the cunts this country is choker full of.

5 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

When you have the bulk of the media onside it's a lot easier to get your message across 

• Upvote 2

On 01/12/2022 at 21:20, Arniepie said:

When you have the bulk of the media onside it's a lot easier to get your message across 

I have started having a quick look when I am in a newsagent or larger store, and other than a couple buying the Echo here and there, I can't remember the last lady over 50 purchasing a daily other than the Mail.

Top headline on BBC website....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63851251

Amazing how similar billing is not given to the reasons for the strikes and people speaking up for them taking place and the principles/rights/well being etc being fought for.

No instead just a nice soundbite from tory vermin designed to send a message that it is the strikers who are at fault.

Screenshot-20221204-150819-Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Amazing how similar billing is not given to the reasons for the strikes and the people speaking up for them.

"How dare they Train Drivers are on 3.8 million pound a week and they wan't more?! Bloody Labours fault send em back!" 

56 minutes ago, an tha said:

Amazing how similar billing is not given to the reasons for the strikes and people speaking up for them taking place and the principles/rights/well being etc being fought for.

No instead just a nice soundbite from tory vermin designed to send a message that it is the strikers who are at fault.

Screenshot-20221204-150819-Chrome.jpg

And this too. Shameless cunts. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/04/striking-uk-workers-playing-into-putins-hands-says-zahawi