You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine being on a bus and having YNWA as you're ring-tone then sitting there for ages while it rings just so everyone knows you're a red

kingsman-explode.gif

That's how they imagine we react, when in reality it's met with indifference, mockery or pity.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Yep.

I think any points deductions would be strategically deployed - in City’s case when it would affect neither the destination of the title nor deny them a top four finish and Everton’s when the deduction wouldn’t relegated them.

That’s not a bad shout - hoping arsenal won the league and Everton went down. That way they deduct city with no effect to titles and Everton’s is suspended until a return, or enforced with no knock in effect as they are already down

4 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

Remember when teachers used to tell misbehaving children to "go sit in the corner"?

That's the corner.

"If you keep pulling that face the wind will change and you'll end up being an ugly little ginger cunt playing for Everton" 

That's the wind changing 

1_GettyImages-1348236288.jpg

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

"If you keep pulling that face the wind will change and you'll end up being an ugly little ginger cunt playing for Everton" 

That's the wind changing 

Needs NSFW tags

Everton played well in their last couple of games when they really needed to, so fair play to them, I'm gutted about it but they saved themselves by delivering on the pitch, whereas Leeds and Leicester look totally incapable of doing anything for themselves.

I'm fucking seething at Brighton though. That's a grudge I'll never be letting go. I'm pissed off at Leicester too for not winning last week at home to the Blues, but I can console myself in their impending relegation. Brighton won't get any comeback for the shit they pulled, they were not getting top four anyway so the defeat ha no consequences for them.

Watch them play like fucking demons against Arsenal this weekend too, the pricks. Come on Arsenal, fucking twat these shithouses.

20 minutes ago, dave u said:

played well in their last couple of games when they really needed to

That's what would piss me off if I supported the shite. Shite for most of the season then put some effort.

The stats of that game didn't add up to a 1-5 loss though. I'm still on the relegation train though, woo woo, all aboard. Next stop Millwall at home.

• Upvote 1

On 10/05/2023 at 20:55, Bjornebye said:

That's the wind changing 

So that’s where Munch got the idea from!

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

My missus put the kings concert on last night, oh the joy of YNWA being sung, piss must have been boiling.

Surprisingly andifyaknowyerhistory wasn't on the songlist. 

A load of the flag banging wankers thought it was going to boil our piss? The only annoying thing about it was the Welsh fella destroying it stood next to an absolute great in Andrea Boccelli. May as well have got the go compare twat to do it 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1