You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

We need another winger, a LB and a CB before we need another striker.

The money could be better spent.

now there is no way I think we'll be in for/get Aguero but signing him would be better than signing someone for those positions unless it was a world class player

now there is no way I think we'll be in for/get Aguero but signing him would be better than signing someone for those positions unless it was a world class player

Yeah, I see your point; a world class player is a world class player.

I wouldn't complain if Aguero came to Anfield. No chance it's true, mind.

The chances of World Champions U-17 migrate to the Old Continent are still latent. After the visit became official Marco Bueno have at Liverpool for tryouts in the coming weeks, it seems the shift is Julio Gomez.

On Friday during practice he had the Pachuca team U-20 squad involved in the so-called new 'Boy Hero' Mexican soccer, arrived from England a viewer to chat with the player and pass it in action.

For about 120 minutes, this person was present at the practice was held at the University of Soccer then talk to the player.

In fact, the World Champion would be present at the presentation of the new shirt of Pachuca, which took place outside the Hall of Fame, but the midfielder missed and go with the U-20 team that looked visitor's shirt.

A source close to the institution said that Gomez did not make the presentation of the new shirt because he had a chat with the viewer, who declined to reveal the team he represented, just after completion of training on Friday.

Google translation

I wonder what team was watching him? He was the kid with the bandage around his head and did the bicycle kick goal in the U-17 World Cup. Plays for the same club as the other kid from Mexico that we are bringing on trial in a few weeks.

The president of Stade d'Abidjan has confirmed Liverpool are interested in teenage striker Angban Bekanty Victorien.

The 16-year-old Ivory Coast prodigy was a sensation in the Under-17 World Cup alongside Coulibaly Souleymane and Diarrassouba Drissa, who is reportedly set for a trial with Stoke City.

Various reports in Ivory Coast claim Kenny Dalglish's Liverpool have agreed a fee with Stade d'Abidjan for the services of the striker.

But the club's president, Abi Koffi Richmond, says nothing has been agreed with him yet and other sides are also interested in the youngster.

He told skysports.com: "Liverpool has not agreed anything with me yet, I have nothing written.

"They are a great club and respected club, I do not need to tell them how to do their work.

"I have contact from them through some agents but they are not the only club interested in the boy."

Skysports

The negotiations between Fiorentina and Liverpool seems to be finally over and well-defined: Alberto Aquilani will be the new director of the Viola. The player returns to Italy after his experience with Juventus, once again thanks to a loan payment. Decisive, however, the sacrifice of the player who has ceded some of his heavy engagement in order to land right in Tuscany.

Google translation

Liverpool forward Milan Jovanovic has been handed the chance to maintain his current £60,000-a-week earnings after receiving an offer from Al-Shabab Riyadh.

The wealthy Saudi Arabian club, who are coached by ex-Belgium keeper and Standard Liege manager Michel Preud'homme, want the flop who has struggled since his free transfer to Anfield a year ago.

Anderlecht thought they had a clear run on Jovanovic's signature, after his preferred choice Lille failed to follow up their interest, but now the Belgian club face an anxious wait while he decides his future.

Read more: Liverpool flop Milan Jovanovic could leave for Middle East | Mail Online

Dani Pacheco is the latest Liverpool player to admit his days at Anfield may be numbered.

"This summer I haven't spoken with Kenny Dalglish," said the striker, who spent part of last season on loan at Norwich. "But now I don't care as I am focused on my work with the Spanish Under-20 World Cup squad.

"There will be time after to see what happens with me - although I know there are Spanish clubs that are interested."

Elsewhere, Alberto Aquilani's proposed move to Fiorentina could be completed this weekend, while Bayern Munich have expressed an interest in defender Daniel Agger.

Read more: Liverpool Dani Pacheco eyes move Spain as Daniel Agger interests Bayern Munich - Transfer News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

[note: I posted the full interview a few days ago, this is the link ]

Edited by Beantown Red

The negotiations between Fiorentina and Liverpool seems to be finally over and well-defined: Alberto Aquilani will be the new director of the Viola. The player returns to Italy after his experience with Juventus, once again thanks to a loan payment. Decisive, however, the sacrifice of the player who has ceded some of his heavy engagement in order to land right in Tuscany.

Google translation

Don't like this at all. Another loan wont serve us any good. Sell him or keep him.

Huzzaaahhhh!!!!

Hope it is true!

Dani Pacheco is the latest Liverpool player to admit his days at Anfield may be numbered.

Read more: Liverpool Dani Pacheco eyes move Spain as Daniel Agger interests Bayern Munich - Transfer News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Pacheco could be offered as part of the deal for Godin or Perreira- if we are really interested in those players.

Wouldn't sell Agger unless we get a very good replacement tbh.

It isn't, because he's joining Man Shitty

Exactly ... Manchester City are yet to spend anything this summer ... They have sold Boateng, Given, Jo and Caicedo, and have only bought Savic and Clichy so far ... They will very likely get Aguero, as a direct replacement for the departing Tevez, spending nothing in the process ...

Don't like this at all. Another loan wont serve us any good. Sell him or keep him.

Huzzaaahhhh!!!!

Hope it is true!

Pacheco could be offered as part of the deal for Godin or Perreira- if we are really interested in those players.

Wouldn't sell Agger unless we get a very good replacement tbh.

Godin?

On Marco Bueno, Pachuca player will have to train with Liverpool and show quality are far from being improvised. Andres Fassi, vice president of Pachuca, said in an interview already formed clauses and agreements under which the player will try their luck football on the continent.

Fassi said they would sign a preliminary contract on Tuesday that is intended to be prolonged for another five years, while the Mexican striker belong to the English club, although there are other possibilities in case the player does not stay in England.

"It would be a five-year contract. The people of Liverpool are in season and on Tuesday we will send the 'ok' to sign the preliminary contract established. It may take three things: going back to Pachuca, can be bought by Liverpool and return to Pachuca until adulthood or may be purchased by the Liverpool and stay there, what you give is welcome here no hablmos successes or failures, "he said.

The manager said the player Hidalgo would be traveling in the coming days to England as soon as is rehabilitating from the injury he suffered during the World Cup and want to leave it to the full physical to travel without any problem.

"Marco finished the World Cup with a knock on his calf and is now being restored, we expect Monday and Tuesday end with the rehabilitation and then have 15 days to put the full physical and football to come to this invitation without any problem, "he said.

In addition, Fassi said in the agreement and the contract for Well, Pachuca has included holding a friendly match against Liverpool in England combined with a training exchange between the two institutions. The Vice President was also clear to ensure that there is no fear because Bueno you can go through the back door, because everything is controlled by law.

"We're asking them 11 clauses and there is a match between two clubs who want to do in England, there is a training exchange between coaches, where viewers exchange of Liverpool to invite viewers to our players and we want you to start to see the alternative of players we have.

"(We are) fully covered, apart from both July and Marco have a great sense of belonging and that is much more important than any firm. We are covered with the support and signature of the parents, but have a sense of belonging the day they will go away by the front door, "he said.

Google translation

On Marco Bueno, Pachuca player will have to train with Liverpool and show quality are far from being improvised. Andres Fassi, vice president of Pachuca, said in an interview already formed clauses and agreements under which the player will try their luck football on the continent.

Fassi said they would sign a preliminary contract on Tuesday that is intended to be prolonged for another five years, while the Mexican striker belong to the English club, although there are other possibilities in case the player does not stay in England.

"It would be a five-year contract. The people of Liverpool are in season and on Tuesday we will send the 'ok' to sign the preliminary contract established. It may take three things: going back to Pachuca, can be bought by Liverpool and return to Pachuca until adulthood or may be purchased by the Liverpool and stay there, what you give is welcome here no hablmos successes or failures, "he said.

The manager said the player Hidalgo would be traveling in the coming days to England as soon as is rehabilitating from the injury he suffered during the World Cup and want to leave it to the full physical to travel without any problem.

"Marco finished the World Cup with a knock on his calf and is now being restored, we expect Monday and Tuesday end with the rehabilitation and then have 15 days to put the full physical and football to come to this invitation without any problem, "he said.

In addition, Fassi said in the agreement and the contract for Well, Pachuca has included holding a friendly match against Liverpool in England combined with a training exchange between the two institutions. The Vice President was also clear to ensure that there is no fear because Bueno you can go through the back door, because everything is controlled by law.

"We're asking them 11 clauses and there is a match between two clubs who want to do in England, there is a training exchange between coaches, where viewers exchange of Liverpool to invite viewers to our players and we want you to start to see the alternative of players we have.

"(We are) fully covered, apart from both July and Marco have a great sense of belonging and that is much more important than any firm. We are covered with the support and signature of the parents, but have a sense of belonging the day they will go away by the front door, "he said.

Google translation

Cheers for posting all these links. Great for lazy people like me.