You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Lurkers

Remmie

JK1980 is the one I've interacted with the most. And when I say interacted I mean he would 'neg-rep' me every chance he could to call me 'sister' and tell me Allah was disappointed in me and that I would burn in hell.

The big smooth bastard. I wish I had chat up lines that good.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn, I gave into temptation and emerged from lurkage.

Respect to those who have less posts than me - you are superior lurkers and I am frankly not worthy.

*Returns to the shadows*

Don't be so hard on yourself, averaging less than 2 posts a year is very impressive.

Don't be so hard on yourself, averaging less than 2 posts a year is very impressive.

Thanks.

Though, scarily, my posts are now in double figures. So many! I didn't realise I'd had that much to say over all this time.

I don't want this posting lark to become a habit.

A mate of mine has been on for nearly a year now and still hasn't posted.

Say hi to him if you see the cornish biker post.

He's a nice bloke just a bit of a hippy. Well I say a bit of a hippy, alot of a hippy.

He was just looking at this thread and still didn't respond, top lurkage. I've looked at his profile so he's not completely anonymous anymore. Take that hippy.

I'm only here for your pigs and an insight into Simon's enthralling, yet somewhat equivocal life. Everything else is a bonus.

Everything else or just me?

You just went from lurker to TLW regular with that post. 3 whole posts since August. Just shut up for a minute will you.

RiS is right, 3 posts since August almost makes you a regular at just under one every two months.