You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made up with that second half. Good passing, good movement and great effort from everyone out there. Even Skrtel looked decent.

Loved every bit i saw of Suarez tonight, he was proper up for it, fantastic effort he put in, saw some glimpses of what he can do aswell. Surely he'll get to keep that goal ?

Clean sheets. I almost forgot what they were. Three in a row and positive goal difference to go with it. Amazing considering where we were 3 weeks ago and all done under the cloud of that fucking massive cunt and his me me me bullshit. Well done lads and well done Kenny, Steve, Sammy and the rest of the staff.

You can just see the way Kenny wants us to play, the passing and the movement, the high line, defenders getting involved in the attack. Apart from that one save Pepe had to make, we never looked troubled at the back either.

Interesting experiment with the shape of the team today, and I can imagine Kenny was thinking about how best to accomodate Suarez and Carroll. With Carroll right up top and Suarez behind him, service coming through the fluid midfield three made up of Gerrard, Lucas and Meireles and a pair of overlapping fullbacks... It could work, it really could.

Outstanding to a man tonight. Even Skrtel's mentalist run on goal and shot. Everyone wants it more than I can remember in a long long time. Would have been nice to see Carra have 10 minutes towards the end but other than that I'm one fucking delighted young man tonight.

Pass it on you know it makes sense:

To "I walk the line" by Johnny Cash

He's five eleven and he turns on a dime

he's got a touch and his all round play's sublime

he's scoring goals for Liverpool all the time

Luis Suarez, our number 9!

That is superb, but unfortunately he wears the 7...

Buzzing after that. Stoke are one of the hardest sides to play fluid football against so

the fact that we delivered this performance with a team comprising six defenders reflects incredibly well on the King's tactics and man management. His pass and move approach has been utterly transformative.

I feared that we might have been distracted by the transfers and the Chelsea game and run the risk of slipping up tonight.

Good, positive, confident performance. Job well done.

Ha, Kenny says on the offal that Suarez hasn't even trained with us yet. Brilliant start for the lad.

I can just imagine Suarez and Carroll feeding each other chances. If Suarez did not train with the team and manged to score then we have the blueprint of a fantastic partnership. The King just needs to fine tune them both on the same wavelegnth and we are set.

This was great stuff and its going to get better.

That is superb, but unfortunately he wears the 7...

I actually know this and it should have said "our Uruguayan."

Our number 9 is the second verse.

We signed this lad, got him at the deadline

You'll try and stop him but fail time after time

A brick shithouse, we got him from the tyne

Andy Carroll, our number 9!