You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy in or out/take over

roon

what do you think when it all happens ? first of all, i thought it would be a guy with billions not millions but im happy just happy to git rid of ball bag and shit face. And if it happens how long would you give roy / And would be a replacement? 3 therads in 1 i dont fuck about

Lets not get ahead off ourselves here, one game at a time. Both G&H still own the club and our main agenda is to rid ourselves of the desease. Things are looking brighter than they have for some considerable time, but never get complaceint. G&H out is the agenda lets stick to it.

According to Purslow on Radio 5 a while ago Roy will be going nowhere, sorry to piss on your chips.

I heard what he said. He didn't say he wont be goin anywhere, he said he'd still be the manager when the take over does eventually go through. Thats a big difference mate. So your not pissing on anyones chips really.

I heard what he said. He didn't say he wont be goin anywhere, he said he'd still be the manager when the take over does eventually go through. Thats a big difference mate. So your not pissing on anyones chips really.

Errrr.. he didn't say he wont be going anywhere but he did say he'll still be manager. So I assume he's not going anywhere,just yet,is he?

Errrr.. he didn't say he wont be going anywhere but he did say he'll still be manager. So I assume he's not going anywhere,just yet,is he?

He's hardly likely to say "Oh yeah, this manager was just appointed until the sale takes place, we can't wait to fuck him off" on national Radio is he?

The manager will be publicly backed by the board until such times as the new owners, should we indeed get them, decide to remove him or results are even more dire and he effectively removes himself.

He'll get alot of cash alright... after selling Torres

Its obvious Roy doesn't let him play to his strengths

Maybe we will get Zamora or Carlton Cole as a replacement to fit Roy's football style

The fact that after we hopefully change owners we won't need to flog our best players means Roy cant sell Torres just becasue he's too dense at knowing how to play him. He tries it and he's feet won't touch the ground till he's on the Train back to Croydon!

The fact that after we hopefully change owners we won't need to flog our best players means Roy cant sell Torres just becasue he's too dense at knowing how to play him. He tries it and he's feet won't touch the ground till he's on the Train back to Croydon!

That is not the issue. I don't think Roy is so dense as to try and sell Torres, more that Torres would want to leave due to his crappy tactics