You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Christian Purslow is a Grade A Gunt

Red Nick

So CP know everything about football and is responsible for the appointment of a third division manager.

Its not Roy Hodgson's fault he was offered the job and like any person confident in there own abillities he had to accept even though it was so clear he would be the worst ever appointment in the 118 year history of our great club.

He now has a contract and as a club we should terminate his contract with immediate effect and take legal action against CP as he should never be bel to play Championship Manager at this great club.

Roy Hodgson should never have been give the job and let me be the first white sheep of the family by asking tor him to be relieved of his duties with immediate effect. However its not his fault he is a poor manager its the fault of CP who believes he was a good appointment, what a twat

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could rep you.

I was going mental at the prospect of Roy Hodgson being our manager a few months ago. Said from the start this will go wrong. The man is used to Relegation battles, not managing in the top four. Silly Cecil.

What we need is a world class manager who has experience in winning the biggest trophies in club football. Oh wait, we just sacked one.

So CP know everything about football and is responsible for the appointment of a third division manager.

Its not Roy Hodgson's fault he was offered the job and like any person confident in there own abillities he had to accept even though it was so clear he would be the worst ever appointment in the 118 year history of our great club.

He now has a contract and as a club we should terminate his contract with immediate effect and take legal action against CP as he should never be bel to play Championship Manager at this great club.

Roy Hodgson should never have been give the job and let me be the first white sheep of the family by asking tor him to be relieved of his duties with immediate effect. However its not his fault he is a poor manager its the fault of CP who believes he was a good appointment, what a twat

Lets give Hodgson a chance, if we had won tonight would you have thought we were gonna win the league.Benitez left us in this state we have been this poor since last February and how that is down to Purslow is beyond me

Hodgeson is still moulding the squad we havent even brought in our new striker and lb and who know where we'll be by the end of the season.Oh side note Hodgeson has had two prem matchs and your your comparing that to 5 years? I think its safe to say this judegment is premature