You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he tweet?

"No more cheque book. We have good players. Bought all the players manager asked for in sunmer. Our players not mercenaries. Good guys."

followed by...

"If something intresting comes up we would look at it. But I'm not optimistic. Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can achieve much more."

• Upvote 1

Fuck off, you floppy face cuntflap. I hope Rosie gets ran over, the tax evading bitch.

It's hard to disagree with the guy really.

Who's going to get custody of Nico Kranjcar?

Which ever club the bung taking tax dodging shyster ends up at next.

Allegedly. 

Please let it be Sherwood.

In a twisted way I kinda admire Redknapp. He stopped being a football manager some years ago, and has proceeded to get richer off the back of coincidentally signing the same players, and working with the same agents numerous times.

He's like the John Gotti of the football world, everyone knows what he is but no one can prove it. The Teflon Donkey.

• Upvote 2

Couldn't give a flying fuck about QPR But there is something very unedifying about watching this cunt limp for the lifeboats the moment it's become clear the ship is going down . I hope that's the end of Redknapp . He's not a cheeky loveable rogue any more . I don't find him funny just a sad greedy self serving old twat that would rather steal 50 p than earn a quid

• Upvote 3

Can you imagine when he dies? There will be a national day of mourning. They'll rename the FA cup the Harry Redknapp cup in honour of that one time he won it in his long and glorious career to compliment his inter toto cup. He'll be cited as the greatest England manager who never was and they'll wheel Hodgson out from his piss soaked care home to tell the press his Arry selflessly let him have the job after he cried that his career was over

The line in Fernandes's tweets which interested me, though all of them were clearly equally pointed at Twitch, was the one about none of the players being mercenaries.

How many times has he jangled that now, both as an excuse for results and also to fire up the revolving door of favourite sons. Bricked up this time round, having been pre-empted by someone who knew the script off by heart.

Redknapp said working with Fernandes was one of the highlights of his career, in his own statement after his resignation was confirmed. Would love to have seen what was said in private, as clearly Fernandes absolutely had his number and made it abundantly clear to the crooked twat.

• Upvote 1

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/redknapps-phone-autocorrected-impending-relegation-to-knee-operation-2015020495029

A SPELL-CHECK error has seen Harry Redknapp mistakenly cite a knee operation as his reason for leaving relegation dead-certs QPR. 

Redknapp said: “Honestly, I’ll never get the hang of these iPhones. I meant to write: ‘I’m leaving QPR because of their impending relegation’ but the bloody spelling thingy altered it. 

“It was such an obvious mistake, I’m surprised the press actually ran with it. I mean, clearly, as a rational human being, the reason I want to leave QPR is that they’re quite shit.

“I’m a professional manager with a reputation to consider, so I don’t want to piss my time away flogging the skeleton of a dead horse. 

“And as for the whole ‘knee operation’ thing, I mean, come on. Managers don’t need knees.”

Redknapp revealed he would now be taking a break from football, in order to establish a new business venture buying and selling the wheeled villains from the 1985 film Return to Oz.

He added: “That doesn’t make me a Wheeler dealer, though. I am not a facking Wheeler dealer

• Upvote 2

And knowing him, whatever the outcome in May he'll try and make himself look good.

Another manager saves QPR - "I laid the foundations so I did."

Another manager takes QPR down - "Ah you see, nobody could have saved that side."

He's a fucking slimy eel.  £30m spent in the summer but he's constantly talking like he's working on a shoe string budget.