You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Busquets is shit

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona

Spanish League: (2) 2008–09, 2009–10

Spanish Cup: (1) 2008–09

Spanish Supercup: (1) 2009

UEFA Champions League: (1) 2008–09

UEFA Super Cup: (1) 2009

FIFA Club World Cup: (1) 2009

Spain

FIFA World Cup: (1) 2010

FIFA Confederations Cup: Third-place 2009

Individual

La Liga's Breakthrough Player: 2009

Mere facts, they have no place here.

There were some stats I think it was from the Germany game 39 out of 40 passes in the first half found their man not bad. Although I acknowledge they weren't Xabi passes however it ain't bad.

Especially with the kind of football they play where they are never afraid of passing the ball to a player in a very confined space. It takes an incredible level of technique to succeed with that.

He is pretty annoying with diving, though.

Guest simon

I think Sergio is decent. He is low down in a long line of stars at Barca but thats no way to judge a player he is a very good player and i thought he was very consistant in the WC.

Barcelona

Spanish League: (2) 2008–09, 2009–10

Spanish Cup: (1) 2008–09

Spanish Supercup: (1) 2009

UEFA Champions League: (1) 2008–09

UEFA Super Cup: (1) 2009

FIFA Club World Cup: (1) 2009

Spain

FIFA World Cup: (1) 2010

FIFA Confederations Cup: Third-place 2009

Individual

La Liga's Breakthrough Player: 2009

Jesus thats impressive, i'd like to see Xavi's list of honours though. He's gonna need his own musuem.

Jesus thats impressive, i'd like to see Xavi's list of honours though. He's gonna need his own musuem.

He's part of a pretty elite club

List of football players with top tier honours - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a list of football players who have achieved all top tier domestic league, continental cup and international cup honours defined as winning:

• a top tier domestic league title with a club, including all FIFA sanctioned national top level divisions, and
  • a top tier confederation club competition title with a club, including all the six main club competitions:
    AFC Champions League, CAF Champions League, CONCACAF Champions League, Copa Libertadores, OFC Champions League and UEFA Champions League and/or the predecessor trophy such as the European Cup, and
  • a top tier confederation nation competition title with a national team, including all the six main nation competitions:
    AFC Asian Cup, Africa Cup of Nations, CONCACAF Gold Cup, Copa América, OFC Nations Cup and UEFA European Football Championship, and
  • a FIFA World Cup title with a national team.

As of July 2010 a total of 29 players have achieved this feat. Nine have represented Germany (and/or West Germany), eight Brazil, seven France, four Spain and one player has represented Argentina

Guest PurpleNose
I'd be embarrassed to have him at the club. He'd spend half the game rolling around in agony after being touched.

That could be altered though.

His bottom.

Or Koptalk.

Congratulations are in order for yet another fantastic post.

Manchester City's Yaya Toure 'is on £200,000-a-week' - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Yaya Toure makes no apologies for massive Man City contract | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Yayá Touré, cobrará más que Rooney, Lampard y Gerrard | SPORT | Fútbol Internacional

Yep, quite clearly made up or from Koptalk....

Edited by Gary Mac Legend

Didn't notice the lad much meself.

Jesus Navas on the otherhand was the standout player for me in the Spain side throught the tournament. By standout I dont mean he was the best I mean he was the one who grabbed my attention after never before knowing anything about him. The stuff what Villa, Xavi, Iniesta etc. etc. etc. did was expected, but this Navas lad was mustard.

Fast as fuck and good with the ball at his feet, and an end product. That kid looks immense.

Didn't notice the lad much meself.

Jesus Navas on the otherhand was the standout player for me in the Spain side throught the tournament. By standout I dont mean he was the best I mean he was the one who grabbed my attention after never before knowing anything about him. The stuff what Villa, Xavi, Iniesta etc. etc. etc. did was expected, but this Navas lad was mustard.

Fast as fuck and good with the ball at his feet, and an end product. That kid looks immense.

Jesus Navas and end product shouldn't be put in the same post. He's like a Spanish Walcott.

The player who rolled around holding his face in the semi final against Inter and got someone sent off (cant remember who) - whilst looking through his fingers making sure the ref had seen him?

Yeah thats him.

Cunt. Thats always gonna be my over-riding memory of him and he's done nothing to change my mind - the Spanish like to feign the odd injury but he takes the piss with it. I could attempt to overlook it if he was brilliant - but he's not, he's good like but not worthy of a place in that team IMO.

The Spanish Wes Brown for me. Not that great but gets International recognicion because he plays for the best club