You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Club Survey on Tickets

TommyW

Just wondering,has everybody with full membership cards received this email questioner?

My card and my wife's both have all home league games and home European plus a spattering of cups but neither of us have had the email.

Speaking to a few people it seems there might be a bit of underhanded play going on here,surprise surprise. Most lads I know with just a couple of credits have got the email while people with full cards haven't.

If the club are playing this game there's only one way this poll is going.

Apparently at the start of last season there was 60,000 members and with the PTS getting shafted another few thousand were lumped in. If those numbers are anywhere near correct it wont take many non regular match goers to fuck up this poll for the people with loyalty built up over the years.

What on earth are you suggesting? The cunts are deliberately weighting the vote so they can make more money? You cynic you.

I meant the aways.

Apologies, missed the main point of your post.

However united have been begging fans to buy tickets for all games all season. That includes league, cup and europe. This is despite season ticket holders automatically being charged for cup and euro games whether they want to attend or not.

A mate is a member of must (sound bloke for a manc as it happens) and they are talking of downsizing as they struggle to fill the ground and they want to try to create an atmosphere.

Apologies, missed the main point of your post.

However united have been begging fans to buy tickets for all games all season. That includes league, cup and europe. This is despite season ticket holders automatically being charged for cup and euro games whether they want to attend or not.

A mate is a member of must (sound bloke for a manc as it happens) and they are talking of downsizing as they struggle to fill the ground and they want to try to create an atmosphere.

Er, what!? Have I read this right? united are talking of downsizing the ground they have just upped the capacity of?

What on earth are you suggesting? The cunts are deliberately weighting the vote so they can make more money? You cynic you.

They'd never do anything like that! Would they? We'd have to build a new stadium just to hold all the full Liverworld bags.

I think the current away loyalty scheme should be expanded to include fancard holders so they can get on the ladder too. Totally disagree with putting even a tiny percentage in a ballot, it won't happen anyway as sometimes the TO gets the tickets two weeks or less before the game, so they just want them off their hands.

• 2 weeks later...
Results dictate demand when it comes to tickets. Given that performances of the team on the field were largely appalling this season, plenty of people spent their spare cash elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Yes so true. I heard some die hard West Ham fans started supporting Fulham this season because they became sick of the way the season was going..

• 1 month later...

Just spoke to someone at the club, she reckons there's a new membership launching tomorrow, first I've heard of it. She reckons there'll be more tickets available in it, which means that people who don't have a membership find their odds of getting a ticket greatly reduced. Why do I get the feeling this another attempt to squeeze out people who go regularly in favour of those who go once or twice a season? I can sense previous seasons attendance counting for nothing on this new thing. Hope I'm wrong.

You can fuck off if you think you are resetting the aways each year!

When people moan about not getting away tickets they mean, United, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea etc, they don't mean Portsmouth away, Hull or Burnley away in meaningless matches.

I go home and away, and have done for the past 15 years, that is why I have the loyalty the way that I do!

Just spoke to someone at the club, she reckons there's a new membership launching tomorrow, first I've heard of it. She reckons there'll be more tickets available in it, which means that people who don't have a membership find their odds of getting a ticket greatly reduced. Why do I get the feeling this another attempt to squeeze out people who go regularly in favour of those who go once or twice a season? I can sense previous seasons attendance counting for nothing on this new thing. Hope I'm wrong.

I think I remember reading something from Ayre which said they'd put more tickets into it. Forget where they tickets came from, but they got rid of some other scheme I think.

At £25 to join?

Cunts the lot of 'em.

Fuck. So a full card from last season is going to count for nothing and every cunt under the sun will be melting the phone lines for Arsenal.

I think for home cup games supporters should be awarded an aggregate loyalty scoring across all tournaments rather than the current system of keeping loyalty for each tournament separate.

For example if you want a ticket for Barcelona in the European semi final then supporters who attended the FA Cup game against Hartlepool and the League Cup game against Rotherham would be given priority over supporters who’ve only attended the European games.

This would not only tackle those supporters trying to cherry pick the already oversubscribed Champions League games (should we get back into it in future seasons) but would also fill empty seats against less attractive opposition in the earlier rounds of the domestic cups.

Saying there's an extra 3000 tickets. But no mention of a loyalty system like last season for A games. Hope this isn't going to be a free for all.

Up to 8,000 tickets on offer

7th Jul 2010 - Latest News

Sign up for the brand new ALL RED - LFC Official Membership - and be in with a better chance than ever of securing match tickets for the forthcoming Barclays Premier League season.

If you want to watch Roy Hodgson's first campaign as Liverpool manager in person at Anfield then ALL RED - where there are now up to 8,000 tickets available for each game first to Members - gives you the best possible chance of watching the Reds in action.

With 5,000 tickets available for Members last season, we've now added up to another 3,000 - ensuring our valued Members are given an even greater opportunity to secure much sought-after Anfield tickets.

With both Adult and Junior Memberships available, we have a great range of benefits to ensure we cater for all age ranges of our fan-base.

As well as increasing the ticket allocation for LFC Members, we have also frozen the Adult Membership price at £29 and reduced the Junior fee to just £11.99 (from £20 last year).

Here are a full list of benefits you will receive simply by joining thousands of fans all over the world and signing up for LFC Membership:

Adult benefits include:

Priority ticket access for up to 8,000 seats available to members for all Barclays Premier League home games. That's up to 3,000 more than last season.

10% retail discount in the LFC club shop or in any LFC official club stores

20% off the new Anfield Stadium Tour

40% off LFC Magazine subscription

3 month free e-season ticket trial (valid from September 2010)

Exclusive LFC embossed card wallet

Discounts for LFC Reserve Games, entry into the LFC Museum & Tour and e-Season Ticket

Exclusive Club competitions and prize draws

Exclusive offers from LFC Partners

Junior benefits include:

Priority ticket access for up to 8,000 seats available to members for all Barclays Premier League home games. That's up to 3,000 more than last season.

Chance to be an LFC Mascot

Chance to attend an exclusive LFC Soccer School at the Academy

10% retail discount in the LFC club shop or in any LFC official club stores

20% off the new Anfield Stadium Tour

40% off LFC Magazine subscription

3 month free e-season ticket trial (valid from September 2010)

Exclusive ALL RED merchandise including a kit bag, wrist bands, poster, stickers and wallet

Discounts for LFC Reserve Games, entry into the LFC Museum & Tour and e-Season Ticket

Exclusive Club competitions and prize draws

Exclusive offers from LFC Partners

Click here for more information and to join today>>

Please Note:

If you pay by direct debit, joined last year and selected auto-renew or joined during our promotional period for extended membership (Jan to May 2010) we will write to you later this week to confirm your renewal.

If you are a member of a LFC Official Supporters Club Branch, please await further details from your branch before joining using the website.

Author: Paul Eaton

Tagged: all red , membershiphttp://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/up-to-8-000-tickets-on-offer

I reckon they've jibbed it and the goal is to scrap general sales and to make everyone buy a £29 membership before buying a ticket. Last season they only added the loyalty in as a last minute addition after the fans kicked off about it. 18 home league games I went to last season, and I'll be lumped in with someone who fancies turning up for just the Manc and Derby matches, it's bullshit and if it happens I imagine SOS will be kicking up a stink about it.