You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will you buy the new shirt?

Paco

will you buy the new shirt?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. will you buy the new shirt?

The cunts who buy the shirt must love g&h every fucking £ you spend on lfc helps the cunts stay,fucking dickheads.you have to kill cancer or it kills you"liverpool fc in our case"only then you can start the long road to recovery and in our case fuck me its going to be a long one.

The cunts who buy the shirt must love g&h every fucking £ you spend on lfc helps the cunts stay,fucking dickheads.you have to kill cancer or it kills you"liverpool fc in our case"only then you can start the long road to recovery and in our case fuck me its going to be a long one.

I'm too hungover to deal with a sentence like this.

No, I won't be buying a shirt. £40-odd quid for a shitty nylon top? Do one.

I won't buy it for myself but it's going to be hard to convince my 4 year old son the reasons behind why he can't have it, so I can't really vote.

Aye - similar situation here. However, his current kit will fit him for a while yet so it's not an issue until Christmas at the earliest.

i havent spent one cent on liverpool fc snce them 2 scumbags got a loan to "buy" us

i used to travel over between 3 and 6 times every year, but nothing since C&A arrived, no new shirts, nothing

so no, i wont be buying it

Yep this is my stance as of next season.Is watching live games on tv cheating?:monkeyconfused:

While the tits are here, I wont buy a shirt. Last seasons shirt was the first one I didn't buy for decades. Felt a bit odd actually, and I'll probably buy a cheap one when the owners fuck off. I wont even buy a knock off one because then it looks like I'm lining their pockets.

Gutted thought because I'm desperate to get one with the Greek on the back.

As others have said though, if a kid wants one, then buy it. I din't think they need to be dragged into it.