You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't do it just becasue the team haven't performed do it becasue you care!!!

Kopite82

Imagine we if we were in the mancs position would we be protesting??

Since the glazers have arrived they've won 4 league titles! They've got a moscow stamp and rome stamp in their passports and looking at flights to madrid after being gifted with a draw it would seem Howard Webb was organisng! WOULD YOU BE BOTHERED ABOUT THE DEBT AND THE LIES IF LIVERPOOL WERE IN THERE POSITION? NO??

I know I would still be as commited to seeing the club be sorted out but we all know many wouldn't. However I think education of our fans is key here. At old trafford yesterday I saw thousands of idiots head to toe in manc merchandise with a green and gold scarf on chanting about the glazers. Clueless about the real issues and just wanting to try and gain credability!

SOS have done a terrific job in my opinion so far but we all need to do our bit in educating everyone about the seriousness of getting involved in protests and taking this situation for what it is - a crisis. Make them understand if we don't act now together Liverpool becoming a Leeds could seriously be realistically about to happen. It doesn't have to be something that costs anything just a email that can be sent round to every red you know explaining why we see this as such a imperative issue to be resolved NOW and why we all need to get involved and get behind the SOS ideas and campaigns.

YANKS OUT NOW!!

YNWA