You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Press Box tonight

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Could be interesting....

Don't miss Press Box on LFC TV - Liverpool FC

Don't miss Press Box on LFC TV tonight at 6.30pm when three members of Her Majesty's Press discuss the big footballing issues.

LFC TV's Matt Critchley is joined by Dominic King from the Liverpool Echo, Rory Smith from the Daily Telegraph and Ian Herbert from The Independent.

They talk about the football issues of the moment and give their views on the race for the top-four.

As always it's a fascinating debate so make sure you don't miss Press Box on LFC TV.

At 7.30pm we invite you to watch The Liverpool Library which this week features a special feature on Keith Salmon's highly acclaimed book 'We had dreams and songs to sing.'

Tune into LFC TV tonight from 6.30pm on SKY channel 434 or Virgin channel 544

I've got Chorus NTL in Dublin and can't get LFC tv. Really fucking annoying as I'd like to have seen that.

I "think" you might be able to watch it on the web, not sure whether they block it over in Ireland.

What's so good about it? Reporters fed shit and claiming its all correct.

The race for 4th?

So when we finish 4th this year, there will be an open top bus parade and DVD in the shops saying finishing 4th is like The Miracle of Istanbul.

Load of bollocks. Cringeworthy thread.

Considering all the shite that is spouted on here in regards to the media, and their reporting on us, I just thought that a programme about Liverpool, on the Liverpool channel featuring journalists who report on Liverpool might be of interest

What with this being a Liverpool forum an that

So anyone that appears in LFC TV has been fed the club line and sticks to it? I think one or two can and will disagree with that.

Always said that Usher was an apologist bastard

Why don't you post it every week then?

People know its on,its on every week.

It isn't Al

They used to alternate it every week with Kop Talkin, but of late they've been doing them more and more infrequently

Not that I was aware there was a justifiability charter that had to be adhered to before posting

If you don't believe the majority of people on there don't toe the party line your pretty naive.

I would think Dominic King would because he relys on having access to the internal workings of the club. But other journos are not as reliant and can get info from players as opposed to going through official club avenues. So, yes, some will have to toe a line, but a good percentage would not.

The party political broadcast by the OB party will be in full swing on there.

Tomorrow it will be a follow up with Celebrity Fan.

Owen Brown has nothing to do with the tv channel or the website

Further to that, anytime I've been on they've never once said to anyone what they can or can't say, or have thier been any significant edits, and I know they are the same with the press lads.

Obviously is something is slanderous which could legally get the club in trouble they have to be careful, but they've never stopped anyone when the subject of the owners has came up, whether it be myself, Usher, Mackin or any of the other lads who've been asked on.

just finished watching it had it Sky+, once again it was the hacks saying stuff about finance but not once did 1 of them say and TBH I dont think i've heard 1 of them say the reason our finances are fucked is because the owners said they would'nt put debt on the club and they did, nothing slanderous there simple facts, and TBH its hard to believe that there not tutored in what they can and cant say, chances are at least once 1 of them would have spoke out if they had a free run at it.

Regarding Koptalkin its much the same although Andy I did hear you saying on last weeks one regarding the money situation "we all know the reason why that is" or something to that effect, its unlikely that they would allow youself or mackin or Jim to go on and say the owners are lying to us since the begining and they are the reason that were in the bother we are ,and if you did it would be just cut out. I think thats why alot of people think its a propaganda channel, that and when you have pricks like John Bishop praising the owners on This is Anfield going on about selling cups ot tea.

I think a lot of journos and ex pros are very nervous of litigious Yanks trying to take them for all they are worth if they come out calling them cancer and accusing them of killing the club.

They should just state the facts so

1. They said they would'nt place debt on the club and they did. Fact

2. they said they'd back the manager snoogy doggy and all that, then show last 3 windows we made a profit, also refer to Rafas comment recentley that he was told the debt was the priority last summer. Fact

3. directors of the club insults fans on internet. Fact

4. Gillet lies to a fan on tape regarding what he said regarding the 60 day spade in the ground comment, Hicks said at purchase press conference finance was in place for stadium, still no stadium. Fact

The reason I say fact after each comment is its not slandorous if it s on tape they said it so people have nothing to fear, regarding the ex players parasites most of them.