You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rules of Discrimination is sometimes Discrimination.

Guest simon

Thank's for taking me seriously but im not just talking about employement. I'm talking about every day life. Its full of it but allot i know of contradicts its self. Like i said i will explain later what i mean in more depth but im sure some other people if they have the guts will say a few stuff but i will when i get home iff they havent been addressed doing this will be no means of offending anyone so if i do i will stop but i would just like to know if i am right thinking what i think.
Positive discrimination isn't just employment either you can see it from disabled parking spaces to the rather dubious letting women in for free in night clubs.

The philsophy is giving the underdog a break, sometimes it seems fair, sometimes people take advantage.

They should make wheelchairs smaller rather than disabled bogs bigger.

I also demand a fold away rail in normal shitters.

Its discrimination I tells yer.

Don't get me started on them disabled plop shops, what is the point of having a cubicle big enough to dance in if you've got no fucking legs?

I demand boogie shitters for all.

There's loads i cant think of them and dont think it would be right to say the things i want to. But the key thing with discrimination and similar to this Equal opportunity's This meaning everyone is to be treated the same no matter what. So why do these people that are technically different. I really don't want to sound a cunt here treated different. In a good way. When we are not. Wether it is a bad or a good thing Discrimination should still be used in the same context and it's not. If i show examples i will be banned. And im really not that way i treat everyone the same no matter what unless they are a peopdo rapist or anything as bad as that.

Positive discrimination isn't just employment either you can see it from disabled parking spaces to the rather dubious letting women in for free in night clubs.

The philsophy is giving the underdog a break, sometimes it seems fair, sometimes people take advantage.

Yeah exactly i believe that is a good thing but isnt that still singling out who know the people that concerns may find this offensive. This is my point.

There's loads i cant think of them and dont think it would be right to say the things i want to. But the key thing with discrimination and similar to this Equal opportunity's This meaning everyone is to be treated the same no matter what. So why do these people that are technically different. I really don't want to sound a cunt here treated different. In a good way. When we are not. Wether it is a bad or a good thing Discrimination should still be used in the same context and it's not. If i show examples i will be banned. And im really not that way i treat everyone the same no matter what unless they are a peopdo rapist or anything as bad as that.

FUCKING AWESOME

Rockets, moon shots

Spend it on the have nots

Money, we make it

Fore we see it you take it

Oh, make you wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

This ain't livin', This ain't livin'

No, no baby, this ain't livin'

No, no, no

Inflation no chance

To increase finance

Bills pile up sky high

Send that boy off to die

Oh, make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Hang ups, let downs

Bad breaks, set backs

Natural fact is

I can't pay my taxes

Oh, make me wanna holler

And throw up both my hands

Yea, it makes me wanna holler

Crime is increasing

Trigger happy policing

Panic is spreading

God knows where we're heading

Oh, make me wanna holler

They don't understand

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Mother, mother

Everybody thinks we're wrong

Who are they to judge us

Simply cause we wear our hair long

Rockets, moon shots

Spend it on the have nots

Money, we make it

Fore we see it you take it

Oh, make you wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

This ain't livin', This ain't livin'

No, no baby, this ain't livin'

No, no, no

Inflation no chance

To increase finance

Bills pile up sky high

Send that boy off to die

Oh, make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Make me wanna holler

The way they do my life

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Hang ups, let downs

Bad breaks, set backs

Natural fact is

I can't pay my taxes

Oh, make me wanna holler

Yea, it makes me wanna holler

Crime is increasing

Trigger happy policing

Panic is spreading

God knows where we're heading

Oh, make me wanna holler

They don't understand

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Dah, dah, dah

Mother, mother

Everybody thinks we're wrong

Who are they to judge us

Simply cause we wear our hair long

Wear women's clothing and you'll be fine.

I want to wear boxers and rearrange my bollox in public. I want to understand why farting is funny.

Go on a night out with Melons. Then you will understand female farts.

Simon's first day on the job and the penny drops.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqC2URQstz4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqC2URQstz4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"Ummm Boss..."

I just cried.

FUCKING AWESOME

I would never have noticed that if you didn't point it out. Pissed myself.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqC2URQstz4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqC2URQstz4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"Ummm Boss..."

I reckon she got fired for that

It's because there's a line of thought that people who have been shit on for ages, that'll be your women/blacks/gays/people who put milk in the mug before the hot water and stuff, need further help to adress the imbalance that there is.

It's nice to think that everyone should compete on an even footing for opportunities but unfortunately there's still a shitload of people with bad predjudices and enforcing numbers is seen as a way of sorting that.

I'm already thinking of a disputes panel for the GF Championship this year and The Special One might be a shoe in for it due to her hitting two of my government numbers in one. I reckon that might be three but my initial impressions from her postings that she might be disabled could well be off, she looks too fit to be a disableds in those photos.

I'd draw the line at that as well.