You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame that a young person has died, but some people are getting carried away with it all. As Section has pointed out, Facebook has went into meltdown with the same people who mourned for Jade Goody and Princess Diana, the same people who comment on Jordan and Peter splitting up, the same people who constantly update their status over X-Factor. Some bad mongs out there

id like to say the over reaction is always from women and teenagers but its not.in town this morning,i over heard four fellas talking about his death for twenty minutes in a cafe.they were talking like he was 'john lennon,neil young & jimi hendrix' rolled into one.

its a very strange world we live in today............even stranger than this philyhamann fellas mind! haha

They are both discriminative. And both bad adverts for the site. Considering we have rb14 on here who is gay.

Whilst I agree with your sentiments, Robbie, there's no way Roger is the only person on this forum who is on the other bus. This isn't about not offending specific individuals, in my view; it's wrong because it's wrong (and I agree with Dave that Phily was just being Phily - that doesn't change anything though).

Shame that a young person has died, but some people are getting carried away with it all. As Section has pointed out, Facebook has went into meltdown with the same people who mourned for Jade Goody and Princess Diana, the same people who comment on Jordan and Peter splitting up, the same people who constantly update their status over X-Factor. Some bad mongs out there

RIP YNWA GTFO LOL WTF K.P P.K GET THE TWINS OFF FACEBOOK WTF!

Is there really a difference between wishing somebody gay and making jokes about a dead person?

Literally speaking there is a lot of difference. Are you trying to make a philosophical point, or stick up for Phily or what?

Making jokes about dead people is the only antedote to people breaking their heart about somebody they didn't even know dying. In fact, it is borne of it.

Yes it's tragic to the family and friends, but death happens all the fucking time.

So you're saying his death has cut you deep, Adam? You'll be telling us you love Westlife next.

It's hurting. Has Louis got a black arm band on? Will X-Factor have a minute of applause? I can't wait for the Hello magazine tribute that will be published last week.

Stick up for phily? I don't have a clue who phily is and have never met him before. therefore I would never want to stick up for him.

I was just suggesting that people were very quick to come out and slag off phily yet nobody was mentioning the fact that people were making jokes about it. Stinks of double standards to me.