You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Get ye head together, ye Clown!!

Fuckin Parry and Moores where fans weren't they?

Ah, well. Lend me one of your spare pitchforks.

Down with Purslow. Guilty to proven innocent. Down with Purslow.

Please ATK,tell the forum what Slick Rick said when asked about going with the Yanks instead of D.I.C.

"I said to david, please stick with DIC, there the people to go with, but david went with the yanks"

Thanks for that boys, but in all fairness, you don't need to post that. It may come as a surprise to some fans but not me. I know what exactly to expect from that snake Parry.

Remember the cunt's first press conference after the take over? Coco said he avoided Gillett's phone call. I reckon he was in contact with Gillett all along. I don't think it is mere concidence that Gillett came in with an extra offer just hours before DIC were due to have a press conference. Anyone remember Parry's part in leaking the bid details to Sky?

In the same press conference, he was shifting in his chair uncomfortably when the two cunts made up lies after lies. Again, I'm damn fucking sure Parry knew they were lies all along. The cunt.

Liverpool fans my arse.

Thanks for that boys, but in all fairness, you don't need to post that. It may come as a surprise to some fans but not me. I know what exactly to expect from that snake Parry.

Remember the cunt's first press conference after the take over? Coco said he avoided Gillett's phone call. I reckon he was in contact with Gillett all along. I don't think it is mere concidence that Gillett came in with an extra offer just hours before DIC were due to have a press conference. Anyone remember Parry's part in leaking the bid details to Sky?

In the same press conference, he was shifting in his chair uncomfortably when the two cunts made up lies after lies. Again, I'm damn fucking sure Parry knew they were lies all along. The cunt.

Liverpool fans my arse.

spot on, and I would add Steve Morgan to that as well (particularly when Wolves come to visit), Granada were a business investment and to be expected that they would look to the bigger offer.

Liverpool Football club shafted by Liverpool Fans.

spot on, and I would add Steve Morgan to that as well (particularly when Wolves come to visit), Granada were a business investment and to be expected that they would look to the bigger offer.

Liverpool Football club shafted by Liverpool Fans.

I would be less angry if Moores and Parry came out and said they took the cunts' offer because of money.

Its the fact that they choose to lie about it, as if they care about the club, makes me more angry.

"You can rest assured David would have done his homework about them"

"I didn't really knew Mr. Hicks. I took Mr. Gillett's word"

And then,

"We never got to meet the senior people from DIC"

"I didn't really knew Mr. Hicks. I took Mr. Gillett's word"

So, basically he didn't go with DIC because he was getting "bullied" and that he couldn't meet any of the senior people from DIC. But then went with Hicks even though he knew fuck all about him.

I'm sure The Mail will run with this in the next couple of days - a startling analysis piece penned by Mihir Bose Or 'Professor' Tom Cannon perhaps.

The first story will be printed on 3rd October a day before the Chelsea game, then they'll get another airing on 24th October just before the Manc game..

agree completely with the above.....we were owned and by greedy dishonest men who sold to two greedy dishonest men.

Maybe its the British/ American mentality that business is about money nothing else because the foriegn owners (Chelsea, City) seem not to have a problem with splashing out...Look at united a similar sale to us. P.s not saying i want a sugar daddy for the club just somebody who seems to realise sport is more than a money making business

All as I know is that if i had been born with the silver spoon I wouldn't have been arsed about the money but would of made sure that the club was in the hands of people who would respect it and the fans................This is our lives and because of the greed of the previous board and current owners us fans have spent two years arguing with each other and have as much and in some cases more thoughts about what happening off the pitch than what is happening on it.

What goes around comes around and maybe one they will all get what they deserve.

If only Earl Hickey had a reverse Karma list!!!!!

P.s not saying i want a sugar daddy for the club just somebody who seems to realise sport is more than a money making business!

Unfortunately, we do need a sugar daddy I'm afraid. As much as I hate saying that, it is too late to get someone who will run us as a proper business.

LFC was a good buy for a proper businessman in 2007. We didn't need a sugar daddy in 2007 - just someone, as you say, to run us like a proper business and increase our commercial revenues and making a profit for himself in the process.

A huge debt and the asking price being nearly double the 2007 sale price means, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in a businessman buying LFC right now. It will virtually take 15 to 20 years for anyone to break even considering the amount of investment required to buy the club, invest in the team and build a new stadium.

Carra you are right its just I didn't really want us going that way because I always felt that someone who bought us and treated us right would get something back other than the football and adoration off the fans.

As you say now we probably do need a 'Sugar daddy' the only problem I don't believe anybody is out there anymore like that to buy us

Aye. Leeds went pop and Ridsdale fucked off but they are still trying to sort the mess out 6/7 years later.

Besides, there is no guarantee that the owners will just "fuck off". They may "fuck off" eventually but only after selling Gerrard, Mascherano, Torres, Reina and the rest.

We will see players going out in an orderly fashion in one corner and Gillett/Hicks/bankers/adminitrators fighting over who should get the sales money in the other corner.

So this rumour flying around the internet.

Where?

It started off when i think it was Graham Smith on RAWK posted information regarding nothing new had appeared at Charterhouse and the fact was we were looking like we were in 'informal administration'.

Since then various other rumours such as this one have become common place.

It's be nice if the rumour went around to the extent that they were forced to deny it. It'd be embarrassing for them to have to even refer to the rumour as it would give credence to the fact that it was semi-believable therefore confirming their utterly awful stewardship of our club.

Oh, that internet. I see now. Well I don't see, I see, if you see what I mean.

Was this posted a while back?

I wonder if the original poster ever got his washer fixed.

Wezza re-posted it on here yesterday. Load of fuss about nothing.