You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Wtf has happened to Trent Richardson ?

He ran better, FAR better, last season with a dodgy knee and two broken ribs. This season, for both the Browns and now the Colts, he has been horrendous. Currently on -3 yards rushing.

It will be interesting to watch Eddie Lacey being the latest Bama RB.

Been taking to a few Saints fans and the thought is Saban runs them into the ground in college in games and practise.

Thats both Ingram and Richardson breaking down very early in there pro careers

It will be interesting to watch Eddie Lacey being the latest Bama RB.

Been taking to a few Saints fans and the thought is Saban runs them into the ground in college in games and practise.

Thats both Ingram and Richardson breaking down very early in there pro careers

Right now though Lee, Trent is supposed to be as fit as a lop.

Declined because I really don't want to trade arguably my best player for a slight upgrade at QB.

Plus, you offered me the Texans second WR for Trent Richardson just before he was traded to the Colts.

If that wasn't you, I apologise. If it was, fuck yourself.

Haha, that wasn't me...I think it wasn't anyway! :)

http://deadspin.com/dwayne-bowe-asked-cops-if-sonic-was-still-open-before-h-1463803700

Dwayne Bowe Asked Cops If Sonic Was Still Open Before His Weed Arrest

original.jpg

What's the world coming to when a football player can't even get stoned and buy a chili cheese coney on his bye week?

Andy Reid did not address the Sunday arrest of his star wide receiver on marijuana possession charges, though he did make clear Bowe will start this week against Denver. Bowe will not meet with reporters today, but released a brief statement "[apologizing] to the Hunt Family, Coach Reid, my teammates and Chiefs fans for the distraction I have caused the team."

Bowe was pulled over for speeding Sunday night outside of Kansas City. The arrest report sounds about right:

Officers said Bowe's 2011 black Audi A8 registered a speed of 48 mph in a 35 mph zone. He apparently had just landed at Kansas City's downtown airport and was on his way home after an out-of-town trip. After the officer stopped Bowe, the wide receiver asked the officer whether the nearby Sonic was open then.

Because the car reeked of pot, officers searched and found a number of containers and joints holding a grand total of 16.8 grams of marijuana, or a little more than half an ounce. Bowe's driver's license and car insurance were also expired, and he was charged with possession of a controlled substance.

His lawyer says he's 100 percent innocent, apparently citing Bowe's passenger's claim that at least some of the marijuana was his (though Bowe told an officer he had "smoked a little while waiting at the airport.")

Either because of Bowe's desire to eat at Sonic, or maybe just the whole arrest thing, KC-area Papa John's have discontinued the Dwayne Bowe Special, which included a large five-topping pizza, breadsticks, and a two-liter bottle of Pepsi for just $15. The offer is "permanently unavailable," one store told The Pitch.