You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

longballs

Really looking forward to this one, got the beers in early (Leffe) and I am looking at ladbrokes website now.

I fancy a win for Hatton between rounds 7-9 and can currently get 11/1 on that happening.

I can't stand Malignaggi and I hope Hattton shuts him up. I think that a fit/prepared Hatton will win easily, but it just depends whether his mind is right.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think about 3am (ish)

They say that so it doesn't sound too late but then undercard fight after undercard fight comes on until 4.30 comes around and its due on next but next is really 5am so that everyone is so pissed at this stage you decide to stay up because its only another 30mins away, so finally the fight comes on and you drink more and then it goes the distance so you get to bed around 6am twisted and knowing that you'll only be actually awake for about 6 hours on a Sunday.

Should be a good fight.

It will be a third round knock out to Hatton. Whats the odds on that.

33/1 on a Hatton win in the 3rd

Rounds 1-3 16/1

Rounds 4-6 12/1

They say that so it doesn't sound too late but then undercard fight after undercard fight comes on until 4.30 comes around and its due on next but next is really 5am so that everyone is so pissed at this stage you decide to stay up because its only another 30mins away, so finally the fight comes on and you drink more and then it goes the distance so you get to bed around 6am twisted and knowing that you'll only be actually awake for about 6 hours on a Sunday.

Should be a good fight.

Yea, that's usually the way it goes :( Coverage starts at 2am and I to be honest and say I haven't checked the undercard yet but I am hoping for a 3-3:30am start.

33/1 on a Hatton win in the 3rd

Rounds 1-3 16/1

Rounds 4-6 12/1

Yea, that's usually the way it goes :( Coverage starts at 2am and I to be honest and say I haven't checked the undercard yet but I am hoping for a 3-3:30am start.

Im gonna put ten on that i think. What day is the fight on?

What's the story with Hatton and his e trainer Billy Grahem?

I know they arted ways which is fair enough, but when Hatton was asked if he'd go fro a beer after the fight with Billy (who will be watching) he said he didn't want to talk about it. They have a big fall out?

As much as I like Hatton as a fighter, I have a feeling Malignaggi will beat him.

It'll be interesting to see what style changes Ricky incorporates into his usual fighting style, if he can make the adjustments smoothly and the telling factor I think - will he be able to deal with Malignaggi's speed on top of it all.

I'm leaning towards a bit of an upset. Malignaggi in the fifth.

(But I hope Ricky Hatton knocks that Guido right out of his highchair).

What's the story with Hatton and his e trainer Billy Grahem?

I know they arted ways which is fair enough, but when Hatton was asked if he'd go fro a beer after the fight with Billy (who will be watching) he said he didn't want to talk about it. They have a big fall out?

They do seem to have fallen out. Although it does seem accepted that Graham couldn't stick the pace to hold the pads no more.

If Mr B orders the PPV on his box, then takes his box and card to MR C's house, will they then be able to watch it there, or what?

I am not sure why I ignored Mr A.

Yeah it's pretty hard to pick a start time with these fights what with undercard fights and lengthy entrances, not to mention any other miscellaneous delays. If 5live are plumping for 4.15am coverage I'd imagine it would start until at least 4.30. I'm hoping I can watch it over at a mate's house, but he does have 2 kids so may prove tricky.