You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thread on RAOTL suggesting Gillett has sold to DIC

hamstrung

Spreading the love dude.

Although it could backfire, with his quite public love of DIC he might mis-interpret the sentiment.

Hope you dont want to shag him, as you do realise that if he's not up for it, he'll just ignore you and talk about something else (usually "Rafa out, Rafa out" over and over, or the "Q" word).

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those fucking yanks have taken out expensive loans that will cost 10's of millions that should be spent on players and the stadium. I hate them and im not surprised DIC aren't happy, im frankly stunned they're still around if i were them i would wait until this loan expires next year or whenever as we all know they wont be able to get the 300m to finish the stadium anyway

All this have been very painful. I just want an end to it - whether it means the cunts are staying onboard, eventually sinking the whole ship, or DIC is taking over the steering wheel. We're a absolute joke and a no-mans-club right now.

I see what your saying but there's no way I can accept the yank's staying long term.

I'd quite happily put up with another twelve month's of scandel and protest's if it meant the twat's leaving, as the thought of what will happen to us if they stay doesn't bear thinking about.

Must admit if something had happened you would have expected Barrett to be in there first as he has been spot on the last few weeks.

Assuming it has "actually" happening this time I would have thought Barrett would be in there when it becomes closer to being official, which it evidently isn't yet.

Can't imagine DIC/Yanks would want it out until then and Barett has nothing to gain in going against that.

As that thread says, be funny if DIC want to come in and invest heavily... Hicks will have to pay half or owe the money with interest or fuck off.

Why will he???

The only pressure they could put on Hicks would be vetoing dividend payments to aid in servicing the Kop Holdings loan and even then they would need a majority of the shareholders / board to do this

The fact is as Tom says and many others have said for weeks - The deal will happen and it is a matter of time until it does. Everything before Barrett confirms it is a false alarm IMO. Tony B will not have been speaking with DIC for weeks now and then let some guy on a forum break the news!!

Why will he???

The only pressure they could put on Hicks would be vetoing dividend payments to aid in servicing the Kop Holdings loan and even then they would need a majority of the shareholders / board to do this

They could go public and say they want to invest in the team, with Parry and Moores on the board already and DIC and Hicks owing 50% each, it would mean the two clowns (Moores and Parry) will become king makers. If DIC get 50% Hicks is fucked.

The fact is as Tom says and many others have said for weeks - The deal will happen and it is a matter of time until it does. Everything before Barrett confirms it is a false alarm IMO. Tony B will not have been speaking with DIC for weeks now and then let some guy on a forum break the news!!

That makes no sense at all.

Seriously. Read it back to yourself.

I just did it makes sense... in bullet points.

1. The deal will happen, it is just a matter of time.

2. Tony B has been speaking with DIC for weeks.

3. Tony B will break the news before someone on a forum does.

4. Every post of "insider info" is probably a false alarm until Tony B speaks!

They could go public and say they want to invest in the team, with Parry and Moores on the board already and DIC and Hicks owing 50% each, it would mean the two clowns (Moores and Parry) will become king makers. If DIC get 50% Hicks is fucked.

I agree with your last point just dont think DIC can force Hicks to match their capital injection / investment

For me it will be vetoeing dividends to Kop Holdings and forcing him to pay interest / loan repayments more than anything

I honestly dont think it will come to that anyway, if they get Gilletts shares, they will get Hicks' soon after