You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The All New 'Room 101' Vent thread

wiiksie

Cyclist: I appreciate not everyone can drive to work , and also the fact that its good for the environment to cycle rather than drive, but fuck my boot. You don’t own the road! you don’t pay a road tax, your not insured, add that to the fact that my car is made of metal and your not, why do you insist on placing yourself in the middle of the road in your big fucking yellow jacket when there is ample room to one side. Its like because you’re “ Protecting the environment” it gives you carte blanche to act a nob.

That being said I do like a bike ride..but that’s what pavements are for.

Cyclist: I appreciate not everyone can drive to work , and also the fact that its good for the environment to cycle rather than drive, but fuck my boot. You don’t own the road! you don’t pay a road tax, your not insured, add that to the fact that my car is made of metal and your not, why do you insist on placing yourself in the middle of the road in your big fucking yellow jacket when there is ample room to one side. Its like because you’re “ Protecting the environment” it gives you carte blanche to act a nob.

That being said I do like a bike ride..but that’s what pavements are for.

As a cyclist myself and Car tax payer, the yellow jacket is for your benefit so all you lazy motorists can see us poor vunerable and considerate cyclist whilst your on your mobile phones and fiddling with your radios driving through red lights.

Hows your heart? 70 to 80 beats a minute? mines 60.. get back on your bike and buy a tellow jacket;)

i find it baffling. she is an incredibly intelligent woman, but thermostats are beyond her.

My bird has never and I mean NEVER put the heating on without putting the water on aswell. Ive lost count of the amount of times I have burnt my hand on boiling tap water. I think she thinks one wont work without the other or something, obviously just explaining this isnt the case is not enough.

I hate news reconstructions involving the actual people involved, or pieces where they tell the people involved to act natural, and pretend the cameras aren't there. How stupid do they think their viewers are?

You Sir, need to sort your Xpert eleven side out. You got twatted all over the shop today by me. Pull yourself together man, you can still stay up and have a big say in the title race if you get a grip of your side.

I didn't no. I noticed you hadn't touched your team in a while but thought it was laziness. No chance of you taking the wheel for the last games then?

I thought someone had taken them on. Having said that, noone would want to, as they were shit. Really, really shit. I tried to work my magic, but magic can't polish turds.

Yeah, but my girlfriend went to the dentists today, and paid 15 quid for a check up, and teeth cleaning. And, apparently the waiting room had giant turtles in it. Sooo, I'm afraid dentists won't be going in room 101 today.

Mine used to be NHS but then suddenly realised they could be fucking coining it in if they went pivate. The hada chat with me saying "you know it used to be a tenner for a check up and stuff...well now we'll be needing a vital organ each year; ta".

Dentists.

Got charged £35 today for what must have been about eight minutes work, when I say work I mean having a little look and going "They are fine". The massive money-leeching fuckers.

Lucky you. Mine wil cost me 70 quid for 10 minutes.

Mine used to be NHS but then suddenly realised they could be fucking coining it in if they went pivate. The hada chat with me saying "you know it used to be a tenner for a check up and stuff...well now we'll be needing a vital organ each year; ta".

It is absolute scum the way dentistry has been privatised - a great many people don't have dental plans, and many people just can't afford to go. Which is why we all end up looking like

1017725337_30181.jpg