You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Entourage.

Wig

Guest Jon Snow

Never been able to keep an Entourage , might be due to the amount of beans I eat.

Any ways should I be watching this show ?

Sloan is quality. Wasted on E, the little moaning git.

First show of the series was dire but last night's far better. Its always best when they're messing about rather than trying to be all serious and there was far too much of that in the first show.

How skinny was Ari's wife though? Always had a bit of a thing for her but she's lost way too much weight and just looked ill. She must have been on the Turtle diet.

• 1 month later...
Sloan looked amazing in the final episode. I hope she does something ultra slutty from now on.

Despite it being boss that she's the voice for Cheetara in the new ThunderCats, I do agree that she needs to be visual in her roles. Mrs Ari didn't half look bad in the bit after the credits, an all.

After the seventh season...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I was kind of hoping it would end with Vince getting right back on track and winning an oscar, never saw marriage coming. Not sure where he got his money from either, having not worked since before season 7, yet in the last episode he buys E a plane, and a 2 mil ring.. not sure it adds up.

Ari is the best though, well happy he got it together with his wife again. Does he take the job though? I'd say no. Not after having just given it all up for his wife, and admitting he doesn't need a job.

But it's the power and also the one position he craves. I reckon he will! Otherwise what's the point of the cliffhanger.

Ari is the only solo character (apart from perhaps Drama) who is of any interest. Vince, E and Turtle are best served through subplots and mini stories, as you never really care what they're upto IMO.

However, Ari is a story is himself and it's no coincidence that for the past few series, Ari and Vince's respective plots have been pretty independent of one another compared to the early seasons. I think that's probably a reason the early ones were better, because they were all in it together, whereas there was just too much going on in the later ones with every character having their own little story lines

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I was kind of hoping it would end with Vince getting right back on track and winning an oscar, never saw marriage coming. Not sure where he got his money from either, having not worked since before season 7, yet in the last episode he buys E a plane, and a 2 mil ring.. not sure it adds up.

Avion got him nearly 15 million, didn't it?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Ari is the best though, well happy he got it together with his wife again. Does he take the job though? I'd say no. Not after having just given it all up for his wife, and admitting he doesn't need a job.

He bagged a load from his tequila shares, and he wouldn't have bought E a plane, just chartered it.

That said, I'd have liked to see him win an oscar or something. I guess that was a little too obvious for the writers. Plus, there's a movie coming.

This series didn't end one second too early. The last season was really terrible and the ending was just as shit as the rest of it.

It, and the season prior, did seem to cater to its critics far more than it's fans. There wasn't anywhere near the comedy, witty one-liners, majestic woman or exciting toys. It seemed to be addressing the criticism it gets about being misogynistic, materialistic and lacking in substance, but I much prefer the earlier seasons, whatever their flaws.

• Upvote 1

It, and the season prior, did seem to cater to its critics far more than it's fans. There wasn't anywhere near the comedy, witty one-liners, majestic woman or exciting toys. It seemed to be addressing the criticism it gets about being misogynistic, materialistic and lacking in substance, but I much prefer the earlier seasons, whatever their flaws.

yep. Even Ari Gold was toned down somewhat.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What job are you lot going on about for Ari? The ending was Eric and Sloan hugging wasn't it? prior to that I don't recall seeing Ari being offered a job.

You didn't watch beyond the credits? Bad times, Welsh.