You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oasis

Naz17

I saw Oasis on Sunday at Milton Keynes, what an amazing night. Anyone else seen them live recently? The set they played was almost perfect and the atmosphere was just electric, especially with Don't Look Back in Anger and Live Forever. So anyone been to their concert lately or ever?

I saw Oasis on Sunday at Milton Keynes, what an amazing night. Anyone else seen them live recently? The set they played was almost perfect and the atmosphere was just electric, especially with Don't Look Back in Anger and Live Forever. So anyone been to their concert lately or ever?

Saw them in 1995 at Earls Court and 1996, at Maine Road....Top gigs, both of them, to be fair.

Saw them about 4 years ago I think at the Reebok - superb gig. great band live they are. my mate went to the tour they are doing at the moment a couple of weeks ago in manchester and said they were pretty awesome. good set as well it sounded with a mix of new album, morning glory, definately maybe and b sides but not much of the in between albums.

speaking of Oasis did you hear about the gig they did when we the champs league final was on - they delayed the start of it to watch the match and had a tv showing it, then when we won they sang ynwa apparently (not sure if they actually played it or they just played the song but still!). good lads!

I have been to see Oasis five times now, in Amsterdam in 97, Bolton 2000, Lancashire Cricket Ground 2002, The Royal Court 2002 and most recently Manchester a week Saturday just gone. They are brillaint live and the best time was the Manchester one in my opinion. The new stuff sounded great live especially Turn up the Sun.

I got my pic took with Noel when they played Royal Court in 2002. Great night it was.

I have been to see Oasis five times now, in Amsterdam in 97, Bolton 2000, Lancashire Cricket Ground 2002, The Royal Court 2002 and most recently Manchester a week Saturday just gone. They are brillaint live and the best time was the Manchester one in my opinion. The new stuff sounded great live especially Turn up the Sun.

I got my pic took with Noel when they played Royal Court in 2002. Great night it was.

How do you feel about missing out on Liam and Noel's success? (Sorry...shit same-surname-related gag...)

The new stuff sounded great live especially Turn up the Sun.

Yep definitely agree, Turn Up The Sun is a helluva song played live. The best moment gotta be when Liam let us sing the first verse of Live Forever in memory of the losses in the London bombings, before rocking the joint and duin the whole song themselves. Was such a great night!

I went to that gig at the Lancashire Cricket ground and I have to say it was shite!

I saw them in the G-Mex in 1997 - now that was a good night....