You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

To all regulars, lurkers and guests on here now.

Paul

I don't think so mate, I just be fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be living in a flat, so my tv's right here.

The one thing i'm wary about is how are we gonna block the runs and creativity of kaka with no Didi?

I think Gerrard and Xabi are going to show the whole world that they are the best combination there is. Didi will only come on to shut up shop.

Come on you Reds!!!

I don't think so mate, I just be fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be living in a flat, so my tv's right here.

The one thing i'm wary about is how are we gonna block the runs and creativity of kaka with no Didi?

Gerrard to play like a hyperactive rabbit and be everywhere, playing the enforcer role all over the pitch. Alonso to step up and take control when we have the ball.

its been 6 days since my last chana masala and I've been for a shite 6 times today ......man this is excruciating

Have some babies. Then you can justify using wipes instead of paper on your arse. Once you've used a "naturally protective wipe" you'll never mistreat your piece again.

Come on you Reds!!!

on a serious note , whats the best seal age for clubbing ??? is a six month too young??? or should anyone cubbing wait till their at least a year old ????

are they squishier when their fur is white ????

Get 'em when they're beaters. (they're called beaters because the mothers abandon them and they are forced to learn to swim and trhrash and beat in the sea-m thus beaters. Moreover, their pelts aren't scared from fighting or age.)

White coats (the cute ones) aren't allowed to be taken. The white coat only lasts 10-12 days.

This has nothing to do with the actual match but i'm asking it anyway.I turned over to the itv coverage before and noticed something about Steve Mcmanaman.If you see pics of him from a couple of years ago you'll notice he had slightly droopy eyelids,but now they are nowhere to be seen.Has he had plastic surgery??I feel this needs to be addressed before the game.

My mind has stopped working ( not a great deal of difference, some may say ;) )...but sometimes there comes a squeeky noise of tension out of my mouth... im so bloody nervous!!

Dont ask me to contribute something worthwhile reading, because my mind has taken a break!!!

Walk on!!

;)

This has nothing to do with the actual match but i'm asking it anyway.I turned over to the itv coverage before and noticed something about Steve Mcmanaman.If you see pics of him from a couple of years ago you'll notice he had slightly droopy eyelids,but now they are nowhere to be seen.Has he had plastic surgery??I feel this needs to be addressed before the game.

Spanish sunshine to tan and tighten them? Can't see him having surgery. How gay would that be? Robbie would never let him live it down.

Come on you Reds!!!

Have some babies. Then you can justify using wipes instead of paper on your arse. Once you've used a "naturally protective wipe" you'll never mistreat your piece again.

Come on you Reds!!!

pampers all the way , soft ,clean,absorbant and can double up as blood wipes when clubbing with NP

Best pre-match getting fired up music?

Go the inspirational sweeping classical piece or the kick six shades of shit pump up stuff?

"Mama said Knock you out", by LL Cool J - to get me in the mood and to remind me of a dearly departed Red whose anthem it was.

Come on you Reds!!!

Kurt, Rash, Moschops & BCP - I can see you all lurking; get posting!!!

Come on you Reds!!!

Kurt is in MoDo Rana and is above the Arctic Circle and it's getting near summer so he don;t know if its 745AM or 745PM.

KURT, STOP EATING BABY HEADS FROM YOUR FREEZER ITS PM 745 PM NOT BREAKFAST.

BCP is waiting to hear who subcommandante MArcos is puicking. We all know he;s gfoing with the Rafalutiion.

Guest Moschops

I've got so much adrenalin going through me I can barely even type.

Right. Deep breath. Beer open. TV... on.

Here we fucking go, lads...