You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Because normalising highly sexualised parodies of women to young children isn’t good. I mean never mind the kids with ADHD who are being ridiculed too.  

What is sexualised about dressing as a woman because they are wearing Lycra. I’d avoid going near gyms or people riding bikes make.

8 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Jesus Christ. That's nothing like what I said, is it? If you're going to criticise me, at least do me the honour of not misrepresenting me.

55 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I know that loads of them in the USA were exposed as sex offenders. I obviously wouldn't characterise all drag acts as paedophiles, but you can definitely see why those with an unhealthy interest in children would gravitate towards a profession where they can be dress in highly sexualised provocative clothing and be around infants.

I would say you should read what you post, but honestly I couldn't recommend it to anyone.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I would say you should read what you post, but honestly I couldn't recommend it to anyone.

Okay, and which part of that paragraph is supposed to involve me saying that "choosing to dress as a woman equate(s) to choosing to fuck kids"?

4 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

What is sexualised about dressing as a woman because they are wearing Lycra. I’d avoid going near gyms or people riding bikes make.

Hold on, are you saying that drag queens aren’t highly sexualised, over made up versions of women? How many women in your daily life do you see who dress like drag queens? 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Hold on, are you saying that drag queens aren’t highly sexualised, over made up versions of women? How many women in your daily life do you see who dress like drag queens? 

Hahaha, get to fuck. Nope, most of them wear more clothes than anyone on a warm day. You have some bad issues mate.

if you think trannies are sexy, I’d have a think about what yourself.

4 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Fucking Hell, seeing another video and they are not even wearing suggestive clothes. It’s all bright and colourful like you’d see CBeebies every fucking day.

Rico, you have problems, mate. 

Mr Tumble though, he is a menace!!!

Or, if you took your kids to a reading event at the library and the bloke wore a pair of cycling shorts and skin tight top, would you think ‘mmm, weird choice?’  

Just now, Fugitive said:

Hahaha, get to fuck. Nope, most of them wear more clothes than anyone on a warm day. You have some bad issues mate.

if you think trannies are sexy, I’d have a think about what yourself.

Not for the first time you are all over the place.  Who are you talking about? Transvestites or drag queens.  They aren’t the same.  I don’t fancy men neither do anything for me.  

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Or, if you took your kids to a reading event at the library and the bloke wore a pair of cycling shorts and skin tight top, would you think ‘mmm, weird choice?’  

If your argument is that children's entertainers shouldn't wear revealing clothes or act in a highly sexualised manner, then (obviously) nobody would disagree with you.

Unfortunately, your argument - and that of those cunts outside the library - is that that's what was happening. It very clearly wasn't.

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Come on, you made the claim. Which words, specifically?

Jesus. The "I'm not saying all drag queens are paedos, but..." bit where you claim that loads of drag queens were arrested for being paedos and then say that paedos would be attracted to becoming drag queens.

If you like, I'll concede that you didn't say that being a drag queen equates to being a paedo; you said there's a strong correlation.