Quantcast
Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30 - Page 14 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30

I have really struggled to have any interest in this, even up to yesterday. That has now obviously changed and I am happy to predict we will fuck these cunts up. They are over confident and arrogant and that will be their downfall. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck em

ee551948bf2aa7ccb81bcb2ea67acb64.gif

Just gets better every time I see that and how evra escaped a red for that challenge was clearly down to the ref on the day shitting his pants because of ferguson.

People who might say a teammate cannot be sent off for that, oh yes you can!

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

It's an absolutely magical bit of shithousery from Suarez that. Was there anything he wasn't world class at?

What pissed me off most then was that Gerrard had a simple 10 yard pass to suarez 2 seconds after that that would've put him straight through on goal and he over hit it by bout 40 yards.

• Upvote 2

What's the fucking point in clinging desperately to the faint hope that Matip is going to stay fit. If our youngsters aren't good enough to replace him then for fuck sake buy a fucking centre back you cunts. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah looks like Klopp has decided if we can't defend then the best form of it is attack.

Really worried about space that Rashford and Martial are gonna get to run at and away from Henderson.

Anyone that had hopes Matip would be fit should give themselves a slap. That fucker needs binning, fucking crock.

With the injuries we have that's about the best team we could field. Not sure about Shaq over Jones, he's hardly played this season and now he's thrown into our biggest game of the year?

If we lose this I will be raging at FSG. Halfway into the month and we are playing without any centre backs because they won't spend to defend our title. 

• Upvote 6